听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 博尔特计划卫冕2016年奥运短跑冠军
返回列表 发帖

博尔特计划卫冕2016年奥运短跑冠军

Usain Bolt says he intends to defend his Olympic 100m and 200m sprint titles at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Games.

尤塞恩·博尔特称,他想要在2016年里约热内卢奥运会中卫冕100米和200米冠军头衔。

The Jamaican, who retained both titles as well as the 4x100m in London, said he has decided against switching to either the 400m or long jump.

"To do the three [sprints], that is the focus. I don't want to try any different events at Rio," he said.

"I will just defend my titles to show the world there's a possibility I can do it again."

The 26-year-old insisted he has no intention of easing off in his training.

Bolt, who also holds the 100m and 200m world records, said he aimed to run even faster next year, during which the World Championships will be held in Moscow.

He added: "It's all about hard work. When I was doing great when I was young, people used to say I was fast for my age, but I have put a lot of work into it since I was a senior athlete.

"I continue to work hard, continue staying focused and pushing myself.

"So for me that's the focus right now - to see how fast I can go and I definitely try to go faster each year."

Bolt became the first man to retain both Olympic sprint titles when he led home a Jamaica clean sweep in a time of 19.32 seconds in the 200m in London in August, with Yohan Blake in silver and Warren Weir in bronze.

It came after he had seen off Blake's challenge to win the 100m in 9.63 seconds, just 0.05 seconds slower than his own staggering world record, in what was a new Olympic best.

Speaking after he had completed his second Olympic sprint treble, Bolt had cast doubt on his participation in the events in Rio when he said: "My coach wants me to do 400m, I want to try long jump. It's just about making different goals, there's a lot of things I can do in the sport."
更多英语新

返回列表