听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Two Steps, Twice (Coachella Festival) 现场版 11/04/16-- Foals
返回列表 发帖

Two Steps, Twice (Coachella Festival) 现场版 11/04/16-- Foals

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:05 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:06 编辑 Sun side sun dance step for two Sun side dance step for two Sun side dance step for two Sun side dance step for two (dance upon and sing) Sun side dance step for two (dance upon and sing) Sun side dance step for two (dance upon and sing) Sun side dance step for two (dance upon and sing) Sun side dance step for two (dance upon and sing) Sun side dance step for two (dance upon and sing) Sun side dance step for two (dance upon and sing) Sunset disco this is for you! Babada babada Babada baba Babada babada Babada baba Babada babada Babada baba Babada babada Babada baba Babada babada Babada baba Babada babada Babada baba Babada babada Babada baba Babada babada Babada baba Wooo That's one step one step two step That's two steps two steps speed bikes That's one step one step two step That's two step dance step speed bikes That's one side one side one side That's one side two steps speed bikes Let's swim lets swim lets swim this song Let's swim lets swim lets swim this song That's two step two step one step That's one step two step dance step That's two step dance step speed bikes Let's swim lets swim lets swim this off Let's swim lets swim lets swim this off Let's swim lets swim lets swim this off Let's swim lets swim lets swim this off Let's swim lets swim lets swim this off

Foals是由主唱/吉他手Yannis Philippakis、吉他手Jimmy Smith、贝斯手Walter Gervers、鼓手Jack Bevan、键盘手Edwin Congreave这五位20岁出头年轻小伙子所组成的乐团,在英国家乡牛津相识,相谈甚欢下进而组起乐团来,只因为都未曾创作过舞曲曲风的作品,所以就决定以尝试此为出发目标,也因为投身创作,就读牛津大学的Yannis和Edwin不惜休学,其中只有团员Jimmy完成大学学业。

Formed in Oxford, England, by longtime friends Yannis Philippakis (guitar) and Jack Bevan (drums), along with Andrew Mears on vocals, guitarist Jimmy Smith, and bassist Walter Gervers, Foals -- whose name is a play on the etymology of Philippakis' name -- began as a way to protest against the proggier sounds that were both popular in Oxford and in Philippakis and Bevan's former band, the Edmund Fitzgerald. After releasing the single "Try This on Your Piano" in 2006, Mears left Foals in order to more fully concentrate on his other group, Youthmovies (formerly Youthmovie Soundtrack Strategies), and Philippakis -- who had lived until he was seven in a tiny Grecian village -- added the role of lead vocals to his guitar-playing duties. Edwin Congreave, a fellow Oxford student the frontman had met when they were both working at the same bar and who introduced the group to techno, soon joined in on keyboards, despite the fact he had never played the instrument before -- nor ever been in a band -- and the full lineup of Foals was completed. The quintet worked on perfecting its poppy, jittery, upbeat, math rock/post-punk sound by playing house parties around the area, and soon the group was signed to Transgression Records, who released the singles "Hummer" and "Mathletics" in April and August of 2007, respectively. Foals picked up quite a buzz in the U.K., and in June 2007 they went to New York to record their debut album under the guidance of producer and TV on the Radio guitarist Dave Sitek. The sessions went well, but the bandmembers ended up not being happy with the final mix, choosing instead to remix it themselves, and issuing the full-length, Antidotes -- which, incidentally, included neither "Hummer" nor "Mathletics" -- in March of 2008, while Sub Pop picked up the album in the U.S. and gave it an April release, adding the two neglected singles as bonus tracks.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Twice

回复 6# kobe

very beautiful song

回复 8# rosecountry

I don't like to lisen music ,but this music is very interesting! Thank you

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

回复 10# chenxihe

you don't like to listen to the music?

nice

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

回复 12# Q先生

enjoying,please

回复 11# sunny萝卜

yes

回复 14# chenxihe

why? or you like singing?
it's hard to imagine...
Music can let you relax,can touch your inside,can express what you hard to express,and many many you can not imagining expericences.

回复 15# sunny萝卜

I don't like listen to music ,even though Chinese music for example zhoujielun's song.My english isn't good ,I want to speak more and I want to practise writing english.Thank you for you help!We are the best friend.

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

回复 16# chenxihe

Zhou's songs just only one kind of music, just like one star as to the whole universe. there're so many types of music in this world, i think if you want to, you will find your type、your taste and the one can represent yourselfe.
And sometime,the finding process is also a very good experience and has so much fun in it.

So,friend,don't leave music,don't abandon music,and open your heart to music,you maybe ,will find the meaning...

Anyway,you said your english is not very well.---never mind,no one can say he is the master,we're all learner,we're all the one on this learning road ,so you are not lonely, we can make progress together,learn together,and Tingroom is a so great treasure,i hope you can use it, and you will find you make progress step by step.

Come on!

返回列表