听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 3月12日双语资讯:the gap is narrowing
返回列表 发帖

3月12日双语资讯:the gap is narrowing

本帖最后由 beiju 于 2010-3-12 01:43 PM 编辑

Do you anything about india?write down your opinion on india's development to gain the score.

India's entrepreneurial journey is a few years behind China's own path, but the gap is narrowing. I was surprised to see this in a recent three-week stint of interviews there.

印度的创业之路比起中国自己的(发展)道路晚几年,但是这个差距正在缩小.在为期三周的印度访问之间,我非常惊奇的见证了这一点。

Like China, India has a growing number of startups with innovations designed to disrupt standards and help solve big problems in sectors including biomedical, clean technology, digital communications and e-commerce. Yet China still has unique advantages over India, which I'll get to later.

和中国一样,印度的新公司如雨后春笋一样,不断增加,他们具有创新精神,致力于提升行业水平。同时在诸如生物医药、数字通信和电子商务等行业展开攻坚战。但是中国目前仍然有自己独特优势。这些我在后面会讲到。

评分人数

• tingroom

All my words is just my own opinion,so don't treat it seriously.It'll be a big pleasure to communicate with you.
India is very similar to China in terms of the modern history  and development states,of course also including the huge population.They both have a large territory and an astonishing velocty in development.Though the average GDP is lower now,most people think they'll be superpowers in the near future.
Nevertheless,many differents under the surface of things.Most of Indian believe in theology,not like the Chinese who are more realistic.And they have different backbone in economy. Moreover, western countried have different way to treat them perhaps as the diverse political system.
In my opinion,the state system will decide a country's future.So this is not only a contrast between two countries,but also two political system.As a Chinese,I hope our country has a bright future.As a citizen in developing country,we all have arduous task and will be the hardworking generation in time.

评分人数

• hellokitty

our  country  is the best in Asia

评分人数

• hellokitty

返回列表