Just as long as you stand, stand by me
And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me, stand by me-e, yeah

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me,
oh now now stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me
Darlin', darlin', stand by me-e, stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

在the Beatles的所有成员中,John Lennon有着最有趣的也是挫折最多的独奏生涯。Lennon善于写作有灵感的,残酷而正直的自白式的歌词和旋律优美的曲调;他还倾向于停留于他自己的荣誉之上,即使艰难也不顾一切的一直倾力于他的摇滚事业。而所有他生活上和音乐上的极端都正是使他令人着迷的地方。在七十年代早期,当Paul McCartney满足于作为一个摇滚巨星时,Lennon却涉足于从revolutionary politics到television talk-show circuit的所有事情。在发行了John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band和Imagine这两张备受赞扬的专辑之后,七十年代早期的Lennon陷入了一个声名狼籍的"lost weekend",当时他的音乐产出是非常的不顺他的公众形象也经常的陷入尴尬的境地。在这十年过了一半时,他清楚起来并从演出中退休而成为一个丈夫和父亲。在一九八零年,他终于恢复了,和他的妻子一起在那年秋天发行了二重奏专辑Double Fantasy。正在他的事业蒸蒸日上时,Lennon在一九八零年的十二月在他的纽约公寓的外面被悲惨的暗杀了。不但作为一个音乐家,还是作家,演员,行动主义者的Lennon留下了巨大的财产。

Out of all the Beatles, John Lennon had the most interesting — and frustrating — solo career. Lennon was capable of inspired, brutally honest confessional songwriting and melodic songcraft; he also had a tendency to rest on his laurels, churning out straight-ahead rock & roll without much care. But the extremes, both in his music and his life, were what made him fascinating. Where Paul McCartney was content to be a rock star, Lennon dabbled in everything from revolutionary politics to the television talk-show circuit during the early '70s. After releasing a pair of acclaimed albums, John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band and Imagine, in the early '70s, Lennon sunk into an infamous "lost weekend" where his musical output was decidedly uneven and his public behavior was often embarrassing. Halfway through the decade, he sobered up and retired from performing to become a house-husband and father. In 1980, he launched a comeback with his wife Yoko Ono, releasing the duet album Double Fantasy that fall. Just as his career was on an upswing, Lennon was tragically assassinated outside of his New York apartment building in December of 1980. He left behind an enormous legacy, not only as a musician, but as a writer, actor and activist.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I love the song!

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

回复 6# 潮牛

so classic,me too

that's not my cup of tea...any way

回复 8# 簿子酒

it's ok,you will find you dish from other posts

返回列表