听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 英语四六级 » 复件 (30) 新建 文本文档
返回列表 发帖

复件 (30) 新建 文本文档

Is present to have the great teacher that allowing is much more, originally thought Jiao son in what to sit is that the Hong is easy, in the heart also the tiny vexation the other party gave too much greatly and prepared to return to write an article gift a method to attackstoned him, but didn't thought of, the Hong was easy in order not to imperial government of embarrassed, the noon door dedicated to capture of embarrassed, resign from the whole official positions, return a concealed spring wood, Jiao son in what to sit was the saint monster Qi Lin.
This became the emperor accolade Qi Lin all of a sudden now, the great rite of the good omen of country.
Once the Qi Lin fly up the sky, four hoofs are like thunder, dash about to roar, lead good short while just pipe down.
I follow saint emperor numerous year, the saint emperor breaks very much empty fly to rise of in those early years gave repeated advice to me, state in the sky contained sage and virtuous man, you were just born to present good omen, big Gan emperor, you managed nation quite good, hence I let the Hong easily take me and presented good omen for you but big Gan emperor, you the character is still not enough, can not compare with saint now emperor pole, if you when had saint emperor pole of character, I again come to follow you
Talked, the Qi Lin more flies more high, suddenly for a while, blunt sky of disappear.
Although Qi Lin a fly blunt sky of disappear, the voice is still billowing to concuss, spread at this jade of capital city on.

I don't this title!

what?

返回列表