听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Self-Introduction
返回列表 发帖

Self-Introduction

Good morning Ladys and Gentlemen:

My name is Li Zhengqiu, senior engineer,

From Sep. 1985 to Jul.1989,I’ve been studyingin Jiln university of Technology in Changchun Jilin Province, major in ThermalEngineering , where I got my Engineering bachelor.

After my graduation from Jiln university of Technology in Jul. 1989, I was recruitedby Dongfeng Auto Industry Ltd. In Shiyan Hubei Province,Where I was positioned as a engineer in charge of air-conditioner for vehicle. Theprojects I’ve taken part in are included EQ145&EQ153 trucks, EQ6690 buses,and minitype car, each vehicle demands a different A/C and cooling system to bedesigned, and to be tested. The process I have been going through in let meknow how to design a wonderful A/C and cooling system for various automobiles. Toenhance my skill of design, not only I have been trained to mastered softwareof design about Autocad and Catia V5, but also have been selected to study theAPQP&FMEA about the system of the product quality.

fortunately I joined Saic Motor New Energy VehicleDivision 5 years ago, where I was titled to be a leader engineer mainly engagedin A/C and cooling system for the project of 863 Fuel Cell Vehicle.
A/C and cooling system is also regarded asthermal system, the process to solve the problem of thermal system usually iscalled as thermal management, talking about thermal management of the FCV,there is a lot to say, I’d like to focus on the thermal performance of the CRFM,CRFM is an assembly of the cooling module, it is made up of condenser ,radiatorand fan.. the fuel cell engine is different from traditional gasoline or dieselengine on the design of the CRFM, how to solve the problem of the lowtemperature heat releasing is our hard nut, to ensure the huge quantity of heatreleasing from FCE to ambient air we have to design a new-type CRFM, and haveapplied in a patent of radiator equipment, I’m become one of the originatorfortunately. In the other hand, Electric compressor & controller has beendeveloped by me leading, it is a very important component in A/C of FCV.

To sum up, as a leader engineer main withresponsibility for development of thermal management system about FCV what’smentioned can be concluded like this: the developed proposal, system design, componentsdevelopment and performance test. To make sure it can be well done, we have tostudy a lot of knowledge about thermal management which can be described asfollows:

1. Study how to sizing A/C & heatersystem

2. Study system integration progress

3. Study HVAC system development progress

4. Study how to apply CFD tools andtechniques to HVAC system design optimization

5. Understand the principle of HybridHVAC/PTC system

6. Bom Family Training: CRFM, Compressor,Modules, Plumbing, New Technologies

By the way, my article “The thermal managementsystem study about FCV” and “Radiator performance study about EXPO FCV” arepublished onSAICMOTOR》in Feb.2008 and Mar.2009.

That’s all, thank you!

NEV Division: Zhengqiu Li

NOV. 5. 2012

评分人数

• kobe

You're so great!

Hello,my friend,your English is good!

这贴我看看 ~路过

返回列表