听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 3月16日环球资讯:born to be Billionaire
返回列表 发帖

3月16日环球资讯:born to be Billionaire

what do think is the most important to be a billionaire?write down your opinion to gain the score.

Fifty-three billion smackers. That's how much telecom tycoon Carlos Slim Helu, the wealthiest human on the planet, is worth by Forbes' latest exhaustive count. (Actually, the tally was $53.5 billion--when you're dealing in 10 digits, every decimal place counts.)

据福布斯最新资产评估,530亿美元,这就是世界首富电信巨头卡洛斯・斯利姆・埃卢的身价。(事实上他的身价是530亿元。当你处理10位数时,每个小数字都很重要。)

Those kinds of numbers can't help but make you think: What exactly does it take to amass that kind of wealth? More important, do you have it?

这些数字禁不住会让你思考:到底是什么让他们能够积累如此的财富,我们有吗?

People who are very successful have an incredible sense of optimism," says Joan Kane, a Manhattan psychologist who treats many a high-powered executive. "They don't have the sense of limitations that most people have. There's no limit to their capacity to achieve and keep going. Age and family commitments don't deter them."

曼哈顿心理学家Joan Kane,接触过很多高层的执行官。他说:“那些成功人士都有极强的乐观精神,他们没有我们平常人那种自我束缚感。他们不折不扣的去争取并不断前进。年龄和家庭的负担都不能束缚他们。”

评分人数

• tingroom

In addition to the sense of optimism, I  think confidence is also very important for one person to make success.Confident person can overcome all the difficulties.

评分人数

i can't agree with you any more!

There's no limit to billionaire"s capacity to achieve and keep going.

评分人数

• tingroom

People who are very successful have an incredible sense of optimism

评分人数

• halo

an incredible sense of optimism,and maybe wo don't have it,I think we can gain it by practice.

评分人数

• tingroom

optimism is very important to success,however ,it is not the only fact that effects you to be billionare.

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表