听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » i am coming now,tingroom
返回列表 发帖

i am coming now,tingroom

Good evening everyone,  i am steven, it is really a great honour to join this room.  i will introduce myself briefly. I am 24 year old, born in jiangxi province, south of china, and i graduated from chongqing medical university.  my major is medical english, and i received my bachelor degree last year.      I am Diligent, Down-to-earth, Extroverted, Frank, Humorous, Optimistic and Self-confident.
In the college days, I spent most of my time on study.
I have passed
CET6 and TEM8.
And I have acquired good commamd of listening,
speaking, reading, writing, translating and interpreting skills.
Besides, I often attended extra-curricular
activities.
I once served as vice-president of the student union.
And I have been a Volunteer of Part-Work and Part-study Centre for two years.
I ever had internships in a translation company and the over sea students office.
Through these internships, I got the experience of how to communicate and negotiate with foreign people.
I have worked as a foreign trade seller in a craftwork factory in the past year.
I have many hobbies such as History, Politics, Sports, Geography, Traveling and Speaking.
Sometimes I prefer to staying alone, reading, listening to music, but I am not lonely.
I like to chat with others, almost talk everything, my favorite pastime are playing basketball and surfing on line.  i am eager to make friends with you.  My qq number is 562789825, if you would like to make friends with me, pls add me.  wish you have a good day.

评分人数

非常精彩的自我介绍啊。厉害厉害。
candystewen 是英语高手啊,邀请你加入我们的版主呦!

hello,welcome to join us.hope you can enjoy yourself here and make great progress in your english,remembering that practice makes perfect,good luck. 1# candystewen

I never heard a major called 'medical english' when I was in Xiangya medical university ten years ago. Anyway, welcome and let's study english together.

评分人数

• hellokitty

i want to make  friend with you  !!

I adore you for such an exerllent introduction.

返回列表