听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Extreme Ways- Moby
返回列表 发帖

Extreme Ways- Moby

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:04 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:04 编辑 extreme ways are back again extreme places I didn't know I broke everything new again everything that I'd owned I threw it out the windows, came along extreme ways I know, will part the colors of my sea perfect color me extreme ways that help me they help me out late at night extreme places I had gone but never seen any light dirty basements, dirty noise dirty places coming through extreme worlds alone did you ever like it planned I would stand in line for this there's always room in life for this oh baby, oh baby then it fell apart, fell apart oh baby, oh baby then it fell apart, it fell apart extreme songs that told me they helped me down every night I didn't have much to say I didn't get above the light I closed my eyes and closed myself and closed my world and never opened up to anything that could get me along I had to close down everything I had to close down my mind too many things to cover me too much can make me blind I've seen so much in so many places so many heartaches, so many faces so many dirty things you couldn't believe I would stand in line for this it's always good in life for this oh baby, oh baby then it fell apart, fell apart oh baby, oh baby then it fell apart, it fell apart oh baby, oh baby then it fell apart, fell apart oh baby, oh baby then it fell apart, it fell apart oh baby, oh baby then it fell apart, it fell apart oh baby, oh baby like it always does, always does

Moby原名Richard Hall,出生在纽约,在康涅迪格州长大,他是90年代中期世人皆知的电子舞曲奇才,他也是一位基督徒,素食者,思想家。

也许正因为如此,他的音乐才显出难得的纯净,如今能让人心灵为之感动的音乐越来越显得暗淡,但MOBY的音乐却凝聚着他惊人的创作灵感与才华,迸发出一种灵气,他把噪音吉他,舞曲节拍,朋克节奏等音乐形式赋予最人性化的创作,所取得的辉煌成绩更是举不胜举。

从取样"双峰"配乐片段而成的单曲"Go"打入英国十大开始,95年首张专辑“Everything Is Wrong”获选Spin杂志年度最佳榜首,隔年的“Animal Rights“重新走往日的摇滚路线,97年发表的“I Like To Score”集聚了应用于电影中的音乐作品,包含为007明日帝国所做的James Bond Theme,他还曾以Feeling So Real一曲,速度高达每分钟一千多拍名列金氏纪录"史上最快的歌"。

2000年的“Play”专辑是多种音乐风格很成功的一次融合,作品从黑人音乐文化中找到了灵感,并融合了Hip Hop、Blue、说唱等音乐风格。

Moby was one of the most controversial figures in techno music, alternately praised for bringing a face to the notoriously anonymous electronic genre, as well as being scorned by hordes of techno artists and fans for diluting and trivializing the form. In either case, Moby was one of the most important dance music figures of the early '90s, helping bring the music to a mainstream audience both in England and in America. Moby fused rapid disco beats with heavy distorted guitars, punk rhythms, and detailed productions that drew equally from pop, dance, and movie soundtracks. Not only did his music differ from both the cool surface textures of ambient music and the hedonistic world of house music, but so did his lifestyle; Moby was infamous for his devout, radical Christian beliefs, as well as his environmental and vegan activism. "Go" became a British Top Ten hit in 1991, establishing him as one of the premier techno producers. By the time he came to the attention of American record critics with 1995's Everything Is Wrong, his following from the early '90s had begun to erode, particularly in Britain. Nevertheless, he remained one of the most recognizable figures within techno; after he abandoned the music for guitar rock with 1996's Animal Rights, he returned to a heavy electronic base with 1997's I Like to Score and 1999's Play, the latter of which made him a genuine breakout pop star.

controversial:具有争议的
notoriously:总所周知的

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

so cool

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

回复 7# icefire

much right

返回列表