听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 那些足以改变你一生的话
返回列表 发帖

那些足以改变你一生的话

“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” Warren Buffet
“我会告诉你致富的秘密。关上门。当别人贪婪的时候恐惧,当别人恐惧的时候贪婪。”——沃伦·巴菲特

“Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
“成功是个坏老师,它让聪明人觉得自己不会失败。”——比尔·盖茨

“It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
“常识告诉我们,想一个方法,然后去试试。如果失败了,那就坦率地承认,再换一个方法去试。无论如何,一定要去试一下。”——富兰克林·罗斯福

“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”- Thomas Edison
“很多人的失败是因为他们不知道自己在离成功很近的时候放弃了。”——托马斯·爱迪生

“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers… The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things. They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Steve Jobs
“以下是要给那些被认为是疯子、不识时务的人、叛逆者、麻烦制造者,那些做事与众不同的人的话。他们不拘泥于规则。你可以利用他们、反对他们、赞美或诋毁他们,但你唯一不能做的就是忽视他们,因为他们改变了一切。他们推动了人类的进步。有人把他们视作疯子,而我们却把他们当成天才,因为只有那些疯到认为自己可以改变世界的人才能改变世界。”——史蒂夫·乔布斯

“As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.” – Donald Trump
“要想就要往大处想。”——唐纳德·特朗普(美国最具知名度的房地产商之一,人称“地产之王”)

“I think a smart woman can sell the average man anything,” – Leo Burnett
“我相信一个聪明的女人可以卖给一个普通的男人任何东西。”——李奥·贝纳(李奥贝纳广告公司的创始人)

“There are moments in our lives when we summon the courage to make choices that go against reason, against common sense and the wise counsel of people we trust. But we lean forward nonetheless because, despite all risks and rational argument, we believe that the path we are choosing is the right and best thing to do. We refuse to be bystanders, even if we do not know exactly where our actions will lead.” – Howard Schultz
“在我们的一生中会有这样的时刻,我们鼓起勇气去做出一些抉择,然而这些抉择看起来却是违背常理,有时也会辜负我们信任的人的忠告。然而即使有风险,即使不那么理性,我们也要义无反顾,坚定地走下去,坚信我们所做的选择是做正确的事情、最好的事情。就算我们对前方的路仍然茫然,我们也拒绝做旁观者。”——霍华德·舒尔茨(星巴克CEO)

Give me a stock clerk with a goal and I’ll give you a man who will make history. Give me a man with no goals and I’ll give you a stock clerk. – J.C. Penney
“给我一个有目标的理货员,我能让他创造历史。给我一个没目标的人,我能让他成为理货员。”——杰西·潘尼(美国最大的连锁百货商店、目录邮购和电子商务零售商之一)

“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”  Maya Angelou
“成功就是喜欢你自己,喜欢你做的事,喜欢你做事的方式。”——玛雅·安吉罗(美国知名黑人作家)

Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.

返回列表