听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Ayo Technology -- Milow
返回列表 发帖

Ayo Technology -- Milow

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:04 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:04 编辑 She work it girl, she work the pole She break it down, she take it low She fine as hell, she about the dough She doing her thing out on the floor Her money money, she makin' Look at the way she shakin' Make you want to touch it, make you want to taste it Have you lustin' for her, go crazy face it She's so much more than you're used to She know's just how to move to seduce you She gone do the right thing and touch the right spot Dance in you're lap till you're ready to pop She always ready, when you want it she want it Like a nympho, the info, I show you where to meet her On the late night,till daylight the club jumpin 'If you want a good time, she gone give you what you want Baby you're so new age, you like my new craze Let's get together maybe we can start a new phase The smokes got the club all hazy, spotlights don't do you justice baby Why don't you come over here, you got me saying Aayooh I'm tired of using technology, why don't you sit down on top of me Aayooh I'm tired of using technology, I need you right in front of me In her fantasy,there's plain to see Just how it be, on me, backstrokin', sweat soaking All into my set sheets When she ready to ride, I'm ready to roll I'll be in this bitch till the club close What should I do, one thing on all fours Now that that shit should be against the law Different style, different move, damn I like the way you move Girl you got me thinking about, all the things I do to you Let's get it poppin' shorty we can switch positions From the couch to the counters in my kitchen Baby you're so new age, you like my new craze Let's get together maybe we can start a new phase The smokes got the club all hazy, spotlights don't do you justice baby Why don't you come over here, you got me saying Aayooh I'm tired of using technology, why don't you sit down on top of me Aayooh I'm tired of using technology, I need you right in front of me Ooh, she wants it, uh uh, she wants it Ooh, she wants it, uh uh (soo), I got to give it to her Ooh, she wants it, uh uh, she wants it Ooh, she wants it, uh uh (soo), I got to give it to her I got to give it to her Baby you're so new age, you like my new craze Let's get together maybe we can start a new phase The smokes got the club all hazy, spotlights don't do you justice baby Why don't you come over here, you got me saying Aayooh I'm tired of using technology, why don't you sit down on top of me Aayooh I'm tired of using technology, I need you right in front of me

Milow is the alias of Belgian singer/songwriter Jonathan Vandenbroeck, who broke through to national mainstream success in 2007 with the number three hit single "You Don't Know." Born on July 14, 1981, Vandenbroeck made his full-length album debut in 2006 with The Bigger Picture on Homerun Records. Produced by Nigel Powell, the album spawned a series of singles, namely "One of It," "Excuse to Try," "Landslide," and "You Don't Know." The latter was re-recorded with producer Jo Francken for an EP release in 2007, along with a couple live acoustic tracks and a live cover of Bruce Springsteen's "Thunder Road." Unlike any of the other singles to have emerged from The Bigger Picture, "You Don't Know (The Single Version)" became a major hit, climbing all the way to number three on the Belgian singles chart and charting in the Netherlands as well. The Bigger Picture, reissued with the new version of "You Don't Know" appended as a bonus track, in turn became a Top Ten hit on the Belgian albums chart. Also in 2007 Vandenbroeck was honored with a TMF Award for Best New Artist. His follow-up album, Coming of Age (2008) -- produced by Francken, whom he had worked with so successfully on "You Don't Know (The Single Version)" -- proved very popular, topping the Belgian albums chart; moreover, its lead single, "Dreamers and Renegades," was a Top 30 hit.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

where is the song?i can't hit and enjoy it.

回复 5# icefire

please try again the link

返回列表