听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 3月19日听写练习:讨论预算
返回列表 发帖

3月19日听写练习:讨论预算

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

A:罗杰,能和你见个面谈谈我们部门的预算问题吗?
B:当然啦,黛碧。让我查查我的时间安排。我12号有空,也就是这星期四,上午9点。
A:行,这不错。你能大概说说明年我们能有多少钱吗?
B:可以。我已经为所有部门制定了一个总预算。

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/exam/luntan/tingxie/tingxie0319.mp3[/ra]

评分人数

• halo

A: Roger, what is the possible to meet with you to discuss my department's budget?
B: Of course, Dabby. Let me look at my schedule. I have some free time on the 12, that's this Thursday at 9:00 am.
A: All right. That will be fine. Can you put together a rough idea of the kind of money we'll have available for the next year?
B: Certainly. I've already work out  a general budget for all the department.

评分人数

• tingroom

A: Roger, what is the possible to meet with you to discuss my department's budget?
B: Of course, Dabby. Let me look at my schedule. I have some free time on the 12, that's this Thursday at 9:00 am.
A: All right. That will be fine. Can you put together a rough idea of the kind of money we'll have available for the next year?

评分人数

• tingroom

评分人数

• tingroom

Roger,what is the possible to meet with you to discuss my deparment's budget?
of course,let me look my schadule.

can you put together a rough idea of the kind of money we'll have available for next year?

certainly.i've already work out a general budget for all the department.

评分人数

• tingroom

roger what is the possible to meet with  you to disscuss my department's budget ?
of course dabby  let me look at my schedule . i have some free time on the twelve  this thurseday at 9:00
all right   that will be fine   canyou put together   a rough ideaof the kind of money                        for the next year
certainly i've already wok out a general budget for all the department

评分人数

• tingroom

Roger,what is the posssible to meeth with you to discuss my department's buget?
Of course, let me look at my schedule. I have some free time on the 12,that is this thursday at the 9am.
All right,that will be fine.can you put together a rough idea of                 we'll have available for the next year?
Certainly.I've already work out a general buget for all the department.

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表