听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 【美文】一只猫的生命哲学:The Zen of Cat part.2
返回列表 发帖

【美文】一只猫的生命哲学:The Zen of Cat part.2

“And where is it that you most often see me?”asked the Cat. “I see you…on the kitchen windowsill watching the birds…on my favorite chair…on my desk lying on the papers I need…on the pillow next to my head at night.” “Then, whenever you wish to see me, all you must do is close your eyes,” said the Cat.

中文对照:
        那你最常在什么地方见到我呢?”猫问。“我经常见到你……在厨房地窗台上看鸟……在我最喜欢的椅子上……躺在桌子上我需要用的文件上……晚上睡在我脑袋边的枕头上。”“那么,无论什么时候你想见我,你只要闭上你的眼睛就可以了。”猫说。

“Pick up that piece of string from the floor——there, my ‘toy.’” The Man opened his eyes, then reached over and picked up the string. It was about two feet long and the Cat had been able to entertain himself for hours with it. “Now take each end of the string in one hand,” the Cat ordered. The Man did so.“The end in your left hand is my birth and the end in your right hand is my death. Now bring the two ends together,” the Cat said. The Man complied.

“把地上的那段绳子捡起来——那里,我的‘玩具’。”男人睁开眼睛,伸手捡起了绳子。绳子大约有两英尺(约0.6米)长,猫曾经能够玩着绳子自娱自乐一玩就是几个小时。“现在用两只手捏住绳子的两端。”猫命令道。男人照做了。

“你左手捏着的那端就是我的出生,而右手的那端就是我的死亡。现在把两端连在一起。”猫说道。男人又照做了。

每天阅读,积少成多!

it's a story about the cat and his master.the cat is going to die .in order not to let its master be sad ,it tells a theory about life and death.

回复 2# leyla

I kwon you read it , your words are wonderfull!

返回列表