听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 3月27日英语资讯:Michael Jackson's former doctor
返回列表 发帖

3月27日英语资讯:Michael Jackson's former doctor

read the news carefully and write down your impression on doctors to gain the score.

(Reuters) - California's attorney general asked a court on Tuesday to bar Michael Jackson's former doctor, Conrad Murray, from practicing medicine while he faces charges in connection with the pop star's death.
周二,加利福尼亚州首席检察官要求法院禁止Michael Jackson前医生Conrad Murray行医,他因流行天王Michael Jackson的去世将面临多项指控。
Jerry Brown filed a petition in Los Angeles Superior Court on behalf of the California Medical Board asking that a judge restrict the medical license of Murray, who faces involuntary manslaughter charges, as a condition of his bail.
Jerry Brown代表加利福尼亚药监局向洛杉矶高级法院提起诉讼,作为保释条件,面临过失杀人的指控的Murray,将被吊销医药师执照,。
Murray was attending to Jackson, 50, before his sudden death last June 25 and police say he has admitted to investigators that he gave the singer the drug propofol to help him sleep. The powerful anesthetic is typically used on patients undergoing surgery.
在去年6月25日50岁的Jackson突然死亡之前,Murray一直照料他的健康。警方称:Murray已经向调查人员承认他曾给Jackson服用了辅助睡眠的药物propofol。这种药力强劲的麻醉药经常被用于手术中的病人。
"(The) Defendant is alleged to have administered a lethal dose of propofol and other powerful drugs to patient M.J., which resulted in the patient's death," Brown said in the 12-page court filing.
Brown在一份12页的法庭文件中说:“被告已供认给病人Michael Jackson服用了致命剂量的propofol和其他强力药物,导致病人死亡。”
"The exercise of such poor professional judgment and placing the life of a patient in jeopardy requires that the (California Medical) Board take measures to protect the public from future harm."
“这不仅是一个低劣的医疗诊断,而且置病人生命于危险之中。我请求加州的药监局采取行动保护公众的安全,以避免将来发生更多惨剧。”

I am a MJ fan,I felt so so so sad when he left us.I hate SONY as well as his former doctor Conrad Murray,they are all bastards!!!

评分人数

• tingroom

powerful anesthetic

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表