听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 推荐一首英文歌night prayer
返回列表 发帖

推荐一首英文歌night prayer

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:29 编辑 Night prayer 歌词: This lonely road I am walking on Where did it begin? Where will it end? And when the dark night comes Who will save my soul? On my lonely road will I walk alone? 这一条寂寞的路 我正在步步行走 它的起点应在哪里 它会在哪里结束 而当黑色的夜扬起 谁将扶持我的灵魂 我这孤独的路 我会一直一个人走么? I never feared darkness coming near Now I don’t know why I behold the sky To find the brightest star With it’s brilliant light So I pray to thee, will you shine on me? 当黑暗的幕布低下来低下来 我从没恐惧过 现在的我并不真正明白,为什么我这样注视着天空 寻找最亮的星 在它的最灿烂的光的指引下 于是我向你祈祷 你将用光照着我吗? Mother Moonlight, fill my scared eyes Light up my way with your brightest ray Shining on everything through the clouds Take my hands ‘till the morning will come. 母亲呀月光呀 盈满我恐惧的眼睛 用你最明亮的光线 指引我的路 穿过层云 照耀一切 握住我的手 直到又一个早晨 This dusty road where I walk alone With my restless heart and my tired bones It’s going on and on But I know for sure That it’s leading me to the world of dreams 我正走在 这条泥泞的路上 得不到安宁的心呀 疲劳的筋骨呀 路一直向前延伸 但我确信 它将带我向梦的世界靠近 This lonely road You are not alone I am walking on When you leave your home Where did it begin? And you're far away Where will it end? On a dusty way And when the dark night comes I will always care Who will save my soul? And I will be there On my lonely road Every time you call my name will I walk alone? 这一条寂寞的路 你并不孤单 我正在步步行走 当你离开家的时候 它的起点应在哪里 你渐行渐远 它会在哪里结束 在坎坷的路上 而当黑色的夜扬起 我将永远注视着你 谁将扶持我的灵魂 我就在你身边 我这孤独的路 每一次你呼唤我的名字时 我会一直一个人走么? I never feared darkness coming near Now I don’t know why I behold the sky To find the brightest star With it’s brilliant light So I pray to thee, will you shine on me? 当黑暗的幕布低下来低下来 我从没恐惧过 现在的我并不真正明白,为什么我这样注视着天空 寻找最亮的星 在它的最灿烂的光的指引下 于是我向你祈祷 你将用光照着我吗?

评分人数

• tingroom

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:29 编辑 感觉不错

sounds  of  nature

返回列表