听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » 疯狂主妇每集结束语(4)
返回列表 发帖

疯狂主妇每集结束语(4)

1、It's a shocking moment for each of us that moment we realize we are all alone in this world. The family we take for granted could one day abandon us; the husband we trust so implicitly might betray us; the daughter we love so deeply perhaps won't return to us. And then we could end up all by ourselves.
  对每个人来说意识到自己孤独的活在世上都是震惊无比的。我们认为理所当然的家庭会抛弃我们;我们深信无比的丈夫也可能背叛我们;我们深深爱着的女儿也许不再回到我们的身边。那时我们只能一个人孤独的走到生命的尽头。

2、This is the street where I used to live, and these were the people with whom I shared my life. I met them the day they moved in, and I saw what they brought with them - beautiful dreams for the future and quiet hopes for a better life not just for themselves, but for their children, too. If I could, would I tell them what lies ahead? Would I warn them of the sorrow and betrayal that lie in store? No, from where I stand now, I see enough of the road to understand how it must be traveled. The trick is to keep moving forward to let go of the fear and the regret that slow us down and keep us from enjoying a journey that will be over too soon. Yes, there will be unexpected bends in the road, shocking surprises we didn't see coming, but that's really the point, don't you think?
这就是我曾经生活的街道,我和这些人一起分享过生活。我在他们搬来那天起认识的他们,我看到他们带来的――对美好未来的憧憬;为更好生活的向往,为自己更为了孩子。如果我可以,我会告诉他们前路是什么样的吗?我会警告他们未来的悲伤和背叛吗?不会,站在我的位子我自然明白路应该怎样走。秘诀就是放下拖慢我们脚步的艰难困苦,勇往直前的享受这快乐而又短暂的人生旅途。

3、Every storm brings with it hope that somehow by morning, everything will be made clean again. And even the most troubling stains will have disappeared. Like the doubts over his innocence, or the consequence of his mistake, like the scars of his betrayal, or the memory of his kiss. So we wait for the storm to pass hoping for the best, even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible, nothing can wash them away.
  每随风暴而来的是希望——不论如何,到了早晨,一切都会变干净,即使最顽固的污点也会消失。像对清白的疑惑,错误的结果,背叛的创伤,亲吻的记忆。我们等待着风暴退却,期待着雨过天睛。即使我们清楚在心中, 有些污点是如此顽固,没有什么能将它们清除。

评分人数

• Ares10

看完了,不错。

一定好好努力!

我喜欢

回复 2# 燕过留影

回复 3# 粉红缪斯

Go!Go!Go!

回复 4# BIGQJ

I am very happy to hear this

返回列表