听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 分享一个不算恐怖的诡异故事(英文)
返回列表 发帖

分享一个不算恐怖的诡异故事(英文)

就是在一个网站上看来的,不恐怖的,基本词汇还算简单。就是有个别我也是靠翻译翻出来的。
那个网站没翻译,我也是自己慢慢看出来的。不算长,就是一片阅读的长度。也不难啦。有兴趣的来看看,就当看个短篇小说好啦。

我没正确翻译,大家靠自己理解看吧,很简单的饿。真的不恐怖啦,骗人我小狗

Hello, My Name Is Zoe

When I moved to my new house I couldn't wait to start a fresh new life. I was six years old and I was going to have my own room. I had been sharing a room with my two sisters, Alex and Helen. Now that we moved out of our tiny apartment I was so happy. My dad found a new job so we had to move. At least I would still go to the same school. The first few months at my new house were normal and exciting.
After I settled in, things started to feel a little unusual. Often when I was alone in my room I would hear scratching near my closet. I knew it wasn't my dog Jerry because he never scratches the walls. The scratching would always get louder and it creeped me out. I would drop whatever it was I was doing and run away to my mom or dad. After awhile I got used to it but I knew more strange things would come.
For the past five weeks I had scary dreams about my house. There was one dream that stood out the most to me. I was running in a forest. I stopped when I noticed a girl about my age sitting on the ground bleeding from her chest. I screamed and passed through the girl. I woke up feeling sweaty and scared.
Soon after, I saw a little girl sitting on my bed. I could also see her shadow in my room. I went over to her and got a closer view of her face. The girl had long, beautiful hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a small headband and a pink night gown. I was a little scared but I felt that she didn't mean any harm. The girl smiled and said, "Hello, my name is Zoe." The girl giggled and vanished. I was really scared now. I had never seen a ghost before.
The next day I was playing with my SpongeBob plushies when Zoe came and sat down next to me. She was still wearing the same clothes. She smiled and said, "Can I play with you?" In shock, I said yes. Zoe and I played together silently. I could tell she was having fun. About ten minutes later Zoe stood up and said, "I have to go soon. My mom is going to come get me." She walked to the door and waved goodbye. I waved back. She walked through the door and left.
The last time I saw Zoe was on a spring afternoon. I was playing in our backyard. I needed to rest so I sat down under a shady tree. As I was resting I looked up at the clouds. I heard soft singing nearby. I sat up and saw Zoe sitting on my tire swing singing a baby lullaby. Zoe was wearing a white sun dress and a large white hat with a pink bow wrapped around it. She stopped singing and turned around to face me. She smiled as she got off the tire swing. She came to me and said, "I won't be here any longer. I have to go soon to a place where everyone is happy." I asked her where that was. "I don't know now but when I get there I will. Before I go I just want to say it was nice meeting you and goodbye." I waved to her and she waved back. Zoe lifted up her hat, passed through my backyard and faded into the fence.
I'm twelve years old now and I haven't seen Zoe since. I know that she's in her happy place now. The place she told me about before she left the world forever.

自己翻译的,大家将就着看吧,其实。。大致还是能看懂的吧。嘿嘿

你好,我是ZOE

当我搬到新房子的时候,我迫不及待地想开始新生活。6岁的我即将拥有自己的房间,过去却总是和我两个姐姐Alex和Helen挤一个房间。现在我们搬出我们的小公寓里我很开心。因为父亲找到了一份新工作,所以我们不得不搬迁,但是至少我仍然会去同一所学校。在新房子的最初几个月,还是很激动和正常的。

在安定下来后,有些不寻常的事开始发生了。通常当我独自一人在房间里,我会听到我的衣橱附近有抓挠声。我知道那不是我的小狗JERRY发出的,因为它从不会刮墙壁。抓挠声总会变大,也总是吓我一跳,于是我就放下手中的工作,跑到我的父母那。不久后,我逐渐习惯,但是我知道会有更奇怪的事情发生。

在过去的五个星期我梦和我房子有关的噩梦。有一个梦印象最深。那是我是奔跑在一个森林里,我停下来的时候,我注意到一个和我年龄相仿的女孩年龄坐在地上,血从她胸口涌出。我尖叫着穿过了女孩。醒来时,大汗淋漓,感到很害怕。

不久之后,我看到一个小女孩坐在我的床上。我也可以在房间里看到她的影子。我走向她,仔细看她的脸。那个女孩的头发很直,很美,还有一双暗褐色的眼睛。她戴着一件小头巾,穿着粉红色的睡袍。我有点害怕,但我感觉她其实没有恶意。女孩笑了笑,冲我说,“你好,我的名字叫ZOE。”然后,她又笑了,消失了我真的好害怕。我可从未见到过鬼。

第二天当我在玩我的海绵plushies时,佐伊来了,她坐到我旁边。她还穿着同样的衣服。她笑着说,“我能和你一起玩吗?“我很震惊,但还是答应了。佐伊和我一起静静地玩。我可以告诉她很开心。大约十分钟后佐伊站起来,说,“我必须走很快。我妈妈会来找我的。“她走到门前,挥手告别。我也向他挥手。接着她穿过门,离开了。

我最后一次见到ZOE是在一个春天的下午。我在后院玩累了,于是坐在树荫下休息。休息时,我抬头看了看云。忽然我听见附近有歌声。我坐起来,看见佐伊坐在我的轮胎秋千唱一个婴儿摇篮曲。佐伊穿着白色的裙子,戴着一顶白色粉边的大太阳帽。她停止唱歌,转过来看着我。她笑了,下了秋千。向我走过来,说:“我不会在这里了。我必须去一个地方,一个大家都快乐的地方。“我问她是哪个地方。“我现在不知道,但是当我到了的时候我就知道了。我走之前我只是想说很高兴认识你,再见喽。“我向她挥手,她也向我挥手。ZOE举起她的帽子,穿过我的后院和消失在一片篱笆中。

自己翻译的啊 那么厉害!

回复 3# tang24

我感觉里面的基本词汇和句型还是简单的,有些不认识的单词,我也是打开了有道词典慢慢翻的。就是无聊时看看,大家对恐怖题材的阅读应该能有点兴趣吧。

Scare!

that's funny

You're so great!we should follow in your footsteps.

也不知道自己什么级别
这个看起来能读懂,

返回列表