听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » 新手报道
返回列表 发帖

新手报道

Hello, everyone. I come from Zhejiang, and I have worked for 15 years. As a result of a long work, during which I am not insist on English learning, my English have returned to my teacher.I never thought I will learn English again.
     Today,I have a question want to ask the engineer who come from German.The German engineer can speak little chinese,and I can spesk little english.To show respect, I strongly would like to talk with English to him, but said not good, he listened and feel bad to understand, because of I talked that can not be regarded as a sentence.That is a few English words and then clip a few chinese words. So he wanted to share with me in Chinese. I admit that his Chinese is better than my English so much.
     I think a foreign friends can speak chinese,I can speak English also if I learn English day by day.
     A question: what is TAG? Who can tell me?

评分人数

• halo

yeah,the best way to improve your english is to try to express your idea in english.and tag is the most importants words in your article. 1# louhq

标签

地道的中国英语    我英语很差,希望有朋友可以指教我一下

I am coming.

谢谢

I hope i can turnup here every day!

希望能认真学习

Come on!

BELIEVE MYSELF

Hello,everyone!I come from shandong, I'm  a mother,my son is two years old. In the process of growing up with my son,I found he has very good language talent,this inspired me to learn english.so,i come  here,i want to improve my spoken english,please help,thank you!

评分人数

• tingroom

COMING FOE LEARNING  ENGLISH

congratulations ,a love mother!!hope your son grow health

评分人数

• tingroom

新手报道

THANK YOU .I WILL STUDY HARD

I come

Great mother foster great man. I dare not to say your boy will be a great man, but I bet he'll be a very literate person.
Best wishes for you & your boy, nice mum.

评分人数

• tingroom

标签

11# yangyangguyi First time I heard the reason for Chinese to study english ,I have a deep admiration for you!

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表