听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语翻译】 » 疯狂主妇每集结束语(5)
返回列表 发帖

疯狂主妇每集结束语(5)

1、Have you met the perfect couple? The two soul mates whose love never dies? The two lovers whose relationship is never threatened. The husband and wife who trust each other completely. If you haven't met the perfect couple, let me introduce you. They stand atop a layer of butter cream frosting. The secret of their success? Well, for starters, they don't have to look at each other.
  你有没有遇到过完美的一对,精神伴侣,他们的爱永远不死;这对恋人,他们的爱情从没受到过威胁;丈夫和妻子,完完全全信任对方?如果你没有遇见过这样的一对眷侣,让我来给你介绍这么一对:他们是站在奶油冰淇淋上的。他们成功的秘诀?——他们从来不正视对方

2、We all carry something with us. Of course, it's nice if we travel with some one who can help lighten the load. But usually, it's easier to just drop what we've been carrying so we can get home that much sooner. Assuming, of course, there will be someone there to greet us when we arrive. Why do we clutch at this baggage, even when we're desperate to move on? Because we all know there's a chance we might let go too soon.
  我们都在负重前行。当然,能结伴而行会很幸福, 有人帮助分担重负。但通常抛掉负担会更简单。这样我们就能早日归家。设想着,当然,有人会在家迎接我们归来。为什么有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我们不顾一切的向前看。因为我们都知道,有的机会也许我们放弃的太快。

3、We all have our reasons for rewriting history. Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis. Sometimes we wanna hurt someone who has hurt us, and then there are times we just wanna spare ourselves embarrassment. Of course, there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie. But what is history anyway....But a set of lies agree depend?
  我们都有要改写历史的原因。有时候我们需要给自己找一些托辞。有时我们想要伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人, 有时我们只是不想自己困窘难堪。当然,有时改写历史只是另一种方式去说谎。但是,历史究竟是什么呢。。。。难道只是一系列的谎言吗?

评分人数

I am crazy on desperate housewives.

Yes,It looks great! 2# 猫咪

perfect couple, that is my dream, and only is a dream.

Why?Just try your best it can come ture! 4# tramp1204

Nice words!!!

That is great!

6# doublefantasy

7# liyijun2008

Yes,It looks great!  猫咪
sophy_5288 发表于 2010-4-7 09:11

返回列表