听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 【美文】母爱的真谛-永远不后悔part.3
返回列表 发帖

【美文】母爱的真谛-永远不后悔part.3

I want my friend to know that every decision will no longer be routine. That a five-year-old boy's desire to go to the men's room rather than the women's at a restaurant will become a major dilemma. The issues of independence and gender identity will be weighed against the prospect that a child molester may be lurking in the lavatory. However decisive she may be at the office, she will second-guess herself constantly as a mother.

Looking at my attractive friend, I want to assure her that eventually she will shed the added weight of pregnancy, but she will never feel the same about herself. That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child. She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years—not to accomplish her own dreams—but to watch her children accomplish theirs.

中文翻译:
       我想告诉朋友,有了孩子后,她将再也不能按照惯例做出决定。在餐馆,5岁的儿子想进男厕而不愿进女厕将成为摆在她眼前的一大难题:她将在两个选择之间权衡一番:尊重孩子的独立和性别意识,还是让他进男厕所冒险被潜在的儿童性骚扰者侵害?任凭她在办公室多么果断,作为母亲,她仍经常事后后悔自己当时的决定。

注视着我的这位漂亮的朋友,我想让她明确地知道,她最终会恢复到怀孕前的体重,但是她对自己的感觉已然不同。她现在视为如此重要的生命将随着孩子的诞生而变得不那么宝贵。为了救自己的孩子,她时刻愿意献出自己的生命。但她也开始希望多活一些年头,不是为了实现自己的梦想,而是为了看着孩子们美梦成真。

It's great!

返回列表