听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 【美文】苹果树 - The Apple Tree part.2
返回列表 发帖

【美文】苹果树 - The Apple Tree part.2

One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me,” the tree said. “I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?”“Sorry, but I don’t have a house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.” So the boy cut all the branches off the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad.

One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said. “I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?”“Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time. The tree was happy, but it was not true.

中文翻译:
  有一天,男孩终于来了,树兴奋地邀他一起玩。男孩说:“不行,我没有时间,我要替家里干活呢,我们需要一幢房子,你能帮忙吗?”“我没有房子,”苹果树说,“不过你可以把我的树枝统统砍下来,拿去搭房子。”于是男孩砍下所有的树枝,高高兴兴地运走去盖房子。看到男孩高兴树好快乐。从此,男孩又不来了。树再次陷入孤单和悲伤之中。

一年夏天,男孩回来了,树太快乐了:“来呀!孩子,来和我玩呀。”男孩却说:“我心情不好,一天天老了,我要扬帆出海,轻松一下,你能给我一艘船吗?”苹果树说:“把我的树干砍去,拿去做船吧!”于是男孩砍下了她的树干,造了条船,然后驾船走了,很久都没有回来。树好快乐……但不是真的。

I got you!

I got you!

返回列表