听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » 疯狂主妇每集结束语(10)
返回列表 发帖

疯狂主妇每集结束语(10)

1、Power, it's the type of thing most people don't think about, until it's taken away. Whether it's the political power of the many, or a lover's influence over just one. We all want some sort of power in our lives, if only to give ourselves choices. Yes, to be without choices, to feel utterly powerless, well...it's a lot...like being alone...in the dark.

能量,多数人平日里毫不在意,直到有一天猝然消逝才会察觉。不论是大众的政治权力,还 是恋人间亲亲我我的影响。人生中我们都需要某种能量,哪怕只是给我们一些选择。是的, 假如连选择都没有,假如连一丝能量都没有,那么在黑暗中,蔓延开来的,就是无边无际的 孤独。

2、Anyone can end up a victim...injured by the actions of others .But whether the damage is infected by a cunning ex-wife...or a blow delivered by the object of our affection ...the time comes when we must pick ourselves up and continue on our journey .And if we can't ,then all we can pray for ...is rescue .

人人都会末路逢凶,被他人所伤。但无论是被狡猾的前妻算计,还是被我们心仪的对象打击,我们都要站起来,收拾行囊,我们都要站起来,继续旅程。如果我们做不到,那就只有祈求,被救赎。

3、From the moment we wake up in the morning till our head hits the pillow at night our lives are filled with questions. Most are easily answered and soon forgotten, but some questions are much harder to ask because we're so afraid of the answer .Will I be around to watch my children grow up ?Am I making mistake by marrying this man? Could he ever truly love me? And what happens when we ask ourselves the hard question and get the answer we'd been hoping for ?Well, that’s when happiness begins.

从我们清晨醒来,到我们夜晚入睡,我们的生活充满了疑问。一些容易回答,也容易被忘记;有些问题却难以提出,因为我们害怕知道答案--我能否或者看到孩子们长大?我是否嫁对了人?他是否会真心爱我?以及,当我们终于开口问了问题,也得到了我们希望得到的答案,又会发生什么事情?幸福的生活将从此开始。

4、Family--there is nothing more important. They're the ones who show up when we're in trouble, the ones who push us to succeed, the ones who help keep our secrets .But what of those who have no family to rely on ?What happens to those poor souls...who have no loved ones to help them in their hour of need? Well....most learn to walk life's road by themselves, But a sad few of us...simply...stop trying .

家人,这世上最珍贵的风景,困难时他们突然出现;有意无意时他们助推成功;守密时他们相依为伴。若无这方风景依仗,又将何去何从?那些孤寂的灵魂去往何方?渴求时却没有爱人肩膀,于是只能学者自己走完人生路,但总有可悲的人啊,却连尝试,都要放弃

评分人数

• Ares10

很有文采

回复 2# voncia

返回列表