听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 4月13日听写练习:明确任务
返回列表 发帖

4月13日听写练习:明确任务

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

A:我搞不清楚你期望我做什么,米歇尔。这些事你都没讲清楚。
B:对不起,科林特。可能我确实没弄清楚。我们可以一起来讨论这事。
A:对,我想这会是个好主意。我的确是一头雾水。
B:好,我们今天下午见。我会给你把情况描述得更清楚些。

评分人数

• tingroom

??

xiewxie

A:I'm not sure you expect what I do, Michele. Your nothing is very clear about in deed of this.
B:I'm sorry, Korinth. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough, we should be together to discuss this.
A: Yeah, I think that should be good idea, I'm really in dark of everything.
B:Fine, let's meet this afternoon, and I'll give you the better situation.

评分人数

• tingroom

A: I'm not sure what you expect me to do, Michelle. You made nothing clear about any of this.
B: I'm sorry, Korinth. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss it.
A: Yes, I think that would be a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everything.
B: Fine, let's meet this afernoon. I'll draw a better picture of the situation.

评分人数

• halo

A: I'm not sure what you were expect me to do, Michelle. You were not been very clear about any of this.
B: I'm sorry, Clint. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this.
A: Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everything.
B: Fine, let's meet this afernoon. I'll draw you a better picture of the situation.

评分人数

• tingroom

I am not sure you are special to do, you not clear
I am sorry, Maybe i am not made clear enough
We should together to to
it is a good idar, i realy
fine, let us set up afternoon, how do you better picture situation

I am sorry   maybe i didn't make myself clear.we should get together to disscuss it.

A.I'm not sure what you expect me to do, Michelle. These things did not clear.

A: I'm not sure what you expect me to do, Michelle. You 've not been very clea about any of this.
B: I'm sorry, Kient. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this.
A: Yes, I think that will be a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everything.

A: I'm not sure what you were expect me to do, Michelle. You were not been very clear about any of this.
B: I'm sorry, Kient. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this.
A: Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everything.

返回列表