听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2013.02.18
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2013.02.18

W: Good morning. Can I help you?
M: Yes, please. I'm a new student and I'd like to have some information about the accommodation.
W: Right. The university provides two types of accommodation,halls of residence and self-catering accommodation.
M: (1) ______________________________________________?
W: For a single room, thirty-seven pounds eighty-six per week,that's about five forty one a day.For a double room, it's fifty-two per week.
M: I'd like the self-catering accommodation.(2) _______________________________?
W: It all depends.The residence at 110 Palm Street is about one and a half miles
and the Freemen's Common Houses at William Road are about half a mile.
M: When do I need to apply?
W: Are you an undergraduate or a postgraduate?
M: Undergraduate.
W: Then you should apply for it as soon as possible,since places in university-owned accommodation are limited and if you don't apply before the end of the month,you are not likely to get a place.
M: Could you possibly tell me what to do,if no vacancy is available?
W: Yes, you may consider private accommodation.(3) _____________________________.
M: Where's the office?
W: In the Students' Union Building.
M: Whom can I contact?
W: Mr. Underwood. David Underwood,the manager of the Accommodation Information Office.
W: My pleasure.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

1. how much does it cost for the self-catering accommodation
2. how far it that from the residence to the university
3. the university  round  the accommodation information office and the staff will help you

how much does it cost for the self-catering accommodation
how far is that from the residence to the university ?
the university runs the accommodation information office and its staff will help you.

1.how much does it cost for the self-catering accomdation
2.how far is that from the resident to the university
3.the university runs accomdation information office and its stuff will help you

返回列表