听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 少儿·初·高中·大学 » 历届高考完形填空语篇荟萃(续)
返回列表 发帖

历届高考完形填空语篇荟萃(续)

[编者按]精心收集近十多年来(1990年-2003年)的全国高考完形填空语篇,以及上海和广东的高考完形填空语篇,让考生好好地消化吸收。希望考生分四步走,第一步,快速阅读,迅速把握文章的文体类别,中心大意及篇章结构;第二步,仔细精读,落实文章中的关键词汇,疑难句子及重要语法点,做好笔记,归类总结;第三步,回头研读,展开联想,学会自己命题,考查自己运用英语的能力;第四步,反复朗读,培养语感。相信考生照此努力,定会收获意想不到的效果!(湖北省公安县车胤高级中学 刘昌军)

(一)
While my father was an officer of the British army in south Africa, we lived in a two-storied house. One evening my father and sister and I were sitting together. He was opposite the window. I suddenly noticed that he was turning very pale. I sat still, for I did not want to frighten my sick sister. Soon father said in a calm voice," Kate and Joan, a friend of mine is coming here to see me this evening, and I wish to be alone with him. Will you go up to your own room?" We obeyed, went to our room and closed the door.
Soon I heard a sound like that of a door burst in, and then a climb of feet. They were hurrying up the narrow stairs. Fearing that there was some danger near, I seized the pistol(手枪)on the table. Then I heard my father cry out," For God's sake(快!), child, open the door. "I did so. To my horror(恐怖),I saw, over my father's shoulder, a gorilla(大猩猩),the worst enemy of the soldier in Africa. He was running after my father. I raised the pistol and fired. The animal fell backwards with an angry loud cry. Father took the still smoking pistol from my hand, and fired another shot, which killed the gorilla.
It happened that father had sent us upstairs because he thought he would be able to lock the door-which was twenty feet away-before the animal reached it. However, the gorilla was too quick for him; and this was the cause of the hurried flight(逃跑)up the stairs. [NMET90]
简析:故事,记叙作者在南非的一次经历,最后补充说明作者父亲打发孩子们上楼的原因以及他后来匆忙上楼的原因。侧重动作描写。

[ 本帖最后由 onlyone 于 2006-4-27 10:48 AM 编辑 ]

(二)
On the night of the play, Jack was at the theatre early and he was already dressed in a policeman's clothes long before the end of the first scene. He certainly looked the part all right, he thought as he admired himself in the mirror. He even thought of going out into the street to see whether he could pass as a policeman out there. Just for fun, of course.
Then he suddenly felt nervous. After all, it was his first time to have a part in a play. How could he face all those people watching the play? He put his head in his hands and tried to remember his lines, but nothing came to his mind.
A knock on the door made him look up. He was to go on stage in the second scene." Have I missed my part and ruined(破坏)the play for everybody ?"He thought to himself. But it was only the manager. She noticed how nervous he was and suggested he should stand near the stage where he could watch and follow the play. It was a good way of getting rid of his nervousness, she said. She was right, it seemed to work. In fact the more he watched the play, the more he felt himself part of it.
At last the moment came for him to appear on the stage. But suddenly the manager came to him again, looking worried as she placed a hand on his arm to hold him back." Has anything gone wrong?" Jack asked. "I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed, she said." They've jumped three pages of the play and have missed your part out completely."
[NMET91]
简析:故事,记叙Jack刚开始满怀希望想在一场戏剧中扮演一个警察角色,但以失望告终。侧重人物情感的变化,可归纳为happy-nervous-careful-disappointed.

(三)
On Thursday afternoon Mrs Clarke locked the door and went to the women's club as usual, It was a pleasant way of passing time for an old woman who lived alone.
When she came home she sensed something unusual. Had someone got in? The back door and the windows were all locked and there was no sign of forced entry(进人).Had anything been taken? She went from room to room, checking, and found her camera and spare watch missing.
The following Thursday she went out at her usual time, but didn't go to the club. Instead, she took a short walk in a park nearby and came home, letting herself in through the back door. She settled down to wait and see what would happen.
It was 4 o'clock when the front doorbell rang. Mrs Clarke was making tea at the time. The bell rang again, and the next moment she heard her letter -box being pushed open. picking up the kettle(壶)of boiling water, she moved quietly towards the door. A piece of wire appeared through the letter-box, and then a hand. The wire turned and caught around the knot(圆形旋钮)on the door-lock Mrs Clarke raised the kettle and poured the water over the hand. A sharp cry was heard outside as the wire fell to the floor and the hand was pulled back, which was followed by the sound of running feet.
It wasn't long before the police caught the thief. And Mrs Clarke was greatly admired at the club for her successful self-protection.[NMET92]
简析:故事,记叙Mrs clarke智擒盗贼,侧重细节描写。

(四)

"Where is the bus?" I asked myself. I was going to be late and the manager wasn't going to be pleased." Thank God, here it is!" The bus came round the corner and I got on. Ten minutes later I was walking into the bank where I work," Twenty-five past nine, I hope the manager doesn't notice. "But no such luck!
"Smith!" shouted the manager." Late again. What's your excuse this time?" "I'm afraid the bus is late, Mr Brown."" Get up earlier tomorrow! Anyway, go to your place at the counter(柜台).We'll be opening in a few minutes."
My first customer(顾客)was a pretty girl wearing a red dress. Behind her was a young man of about 25.He seemed very nervous, and every few seconds he looked towards the main entrance. The girl asked about opening a bank account(帐户).I gave her the necessary information and she walked out. Then ,I noticed a tall man by the door, carrying something covered with brown paper. Turning to my next customer, I was terrified to see a gun stuck out of his coat. The next moment a loud noise filled my ears. Everything went black. I was falling… After what seemed a very long time, I opened my eyes and found myself -in bed! still shaking from the memory of this terrible dream, I got dressed and ran out of the house. As usual ,the bus wasn't on time, and I got to the bank at 9:25.
"Smith!" the manager cried out in a voice like thunder." None of your excuses! Go start work at once!" To my surprise, the first customer was a girl in a red dress and behind her stood a man carrying something wrapped in brown paper. The dream! Wasn't that the surprise of my life![NMET93]
简析:记叙文文体,记叙作者一次奇特的经历,他梦中的情景和现实中的情景,极其相似,侧重"虚实对比。"

我慢慢学。谢谢

返回列表