听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 【美文】沼地上的一起死亡事件 Death on the Moor part.2
返回列表 发帖

【美文】沼地上的一起死亡事件 Death on the Moor part.2

We both remembered clearly the suit the man was wearing.It was a thick,redbrown country suit.It was the suit Sir Henry had been wearing on the morning when we first met him in Baker Street.We saw it for a moment and then the match went out.Our hearts turned sick and cold inside us.

'The devil!The murderer!I shall never forgive myself for leaving Sir Henry alone,'I whispered angrily.

'It's more my fault than yours,'said Holmes.'I have let this good man die because I was busy with the last details of my case.It is the greatest mistake I have ever made.But why did he come out onto the moor?I told him it would lead to his death.Now both Sir Henry and his uncle have been murdered.By heavens,clever as he is,I shall trap Stapleton before another day is past.'

With heavy hearts we stood on either side of the broken body.Then Holmes bent over the body and began to move it.All of a sudden he began to laugh and jump up and down.

'Look at the face!'he shouted,hitting me on the back.'It is not Sir Henry.It's Selden,the escaped prisoner.'

中文翻译: 
我们俩都清楚地记得那个人的衣着。那是一件厚厚的、棕红色的、带有土风色彩的外套。就是亨利爵士在我们第一次在贝克街见到他的那个早上穿着的那一件。我们只看了一眼,那根火柴接着就灭了。我们感到深为悲伤、深为恐怖。

“这个恶棍!这个凶手!我永远也不能原谅自己,我竟离开了他的身旁,让他独自一人呆着,”我愤怒地低声说道。

“我的罪过比你还要深重,”福尔摩斯说道。“因为我正忙于做好破案之前的工作,我竟任这位好人去死。这是我一生中所犯的最大的错误。可是,他为何要从屋里溜到沼地上来呢?我告诉过他,这会要他的命的。现在,亨利爵士及其伯父都已被人谋杀了。苍天在上,过不了另一天我就要诱捕他,虽然他很狡猾。”

我们心情沉重地站在这具血肉模糊的尸体的两侧。接着,福尔摩斯在尸体旁边弯着腰,并且开始动弹它。突然之间,他开始又笑又跳起来。

翻译了 不错啊!

我要继续学习!!

返回列表