听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 【美文&语法】:享受今天的快乐
返回列表 发帖

【美文&语法】:享受今天的快乐

[美文欣赏]

No living creature can laugh except man. Trees may bleed when they are wounded, and beasts in the field will cry in pain and hunger, yet only I have the gift of laughter and it is mine to use whenever I choose. Henceforth I will cultivate the habit of laughter. I will smile and my digestion will improve; I will chuckle and my burdens will be lightened; I will laugh and my life will be lengthened for this is the great secret of long life and now it is mine.

I will paint this day with laughter; I will frame this night in song. Never will I labor to be happy; rather will I remain too busy to be sad. I will enjoy today's happiness today. It is not grain to be stored in a box. It is not wine to be saved in a jar. It cannot be saved for the morrow. It must be sown and reaped on the same day and this I will do, henceforth.

And with my laughter all things will be reduced to their proper size. I will laugh at my failures and they will vanish in clouds of new dreams; I will laugh at my successes and they will shrink to their true value. I will laugh at evil and it will die untasted; I will laugh at goodness and it will thrive and abound. Each day will be triumphant only when my smiles bring forth smiles from others and this l do in selfishness, for those on whom l flown are those who purchase not my goods.

[参考译文]

只有人类才会笑。树木受伤时也会流“血”,禽兽也会因痛苦和饥饿而哭嚎哀鸣,然而,只有我才具备笑的天赋,可以随时开怀大笑。从今往后,我要培养笑的习惯。 笑有助于消化,笑能减轻压力,笑,是长寿的秘方。现在我终于掌握了它。

我要用笑声点缀今天,我要用歌声照亮黑夜。我不再苦苦寻觅快乐,我要在繁忙的工作中忘记悲伤。我要享受今天的快乐,它不像粮食可以贮藏,更不似美酒越陈越香。

笑声中,一切都显露本色。我笑自己的失败,它们将化为梦的云彩;我笑自己的成功,它们回复本来面目;我笑邪恶,它们远我而去;我笑善良,它们发扬光大。我要用我的笑容感染别人,虽然我的目的自私,但这确是成功之道,因为皱起的眉头会让顾客弃我而去。我不是为将来而活。今天播种今天收获。

G语法:
副词
副词的分类:
1  时间副词  soon, now, early, finally, once, recently 5  频度副词  always, often, freq
uently, seldom, never
2  地点副词  here, nearby, outside, upwards, above 6  疑问副词  how, where, when,
why
3  方式副词  hard, well, fast, slowly, excitedly, really 7  连接副词  how, when, wher
e, why, whether, however, meanwhile
4  程度副词  almost, nearly, very, fairly, quite, rather 8  关系副词  when, where, why

I am happy now

返回列表