听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语口语】 » 大家都来说英语:a memorable meal or dinner you had
返回列表 发帖

大家都来说英语:a memorable meal or dinner you had

You should say:

what you ate

where you had this meal

who you ate with

and explain why this was a special meal to you.

评分人数

• halo

When I saw this topic, I began to think which meal is memoralbe.
NO.
But I know which is special.
That is every meal I ate when I went back home.
Because I always have  business trips, I could just stay at home several days one month.I didn't care about what I ate or where I ate, what I concern is who I ate with. That is excellent feeling that we call it happiness.

评分人数

• halo

On the first sight of the topic, it reminds me yesterday's breakfast. I have already wrote in my blog but I could not help saying again. I just said I'd like to have steamed dumpling for the nest day's breakfast when I chatted with my Mummy and she got up quite early yesterday and brought me some dumplings. I was so moved. Thanks again my dear Mummy. You are the greatest Mummy in this world. I love you.

评分人数

• halo

Every weekend I have meals in home is my memorable meal.In school canteen,the food is not delicious and single taste.I'm so boring with it .But another view in home , my parent will cook my favorite food ,like roast honey chicken wings.That is  delicious food in the world.The honey can make the wings skin more crispy .And the another best is mama' love soup.It is necessity in Guangzhou's family .Oh,I want to back my home now.I'm so hungry .......

评分人数

• halo

now i could remeber is the dinner at March.
we are ate at a small resturant, we my college.
it was the last day for a boy with us in same company.
i have forgotten what we ate. what i could remeber is the tears.
it was the first time for me to send off our college. he left the company and this city.
the secend time will be come soon and it may be turn to me to saygoodbye to them.

评分人数

• halo

I am not able to forget that I had a good dinner with my good friend in the past, the western restaurant was near my corporation. We drank a bottle of red wine. It was the 1st time we could have meal together. During that special time, we were very happy, as if we had many words and wanna to tell each..but time went fast..till now, I still remember this meal and can't take away my memory, that feeling always is wonderful...

评分人数

• tingroom

I'm so hunger now!I offten ate dinner with my parents at home.

评分人数

• halo

回复 6# sweet.lan

friend or boyfriend ?  

返回列表