听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Hey guys and girls, this is lena from Beijing
返回列表 发帖

Hey guys and girls, this is lena from Beijing

hi the members , this is lena, 26 years young, 166 in height and 50kg in weight, living and working in beijing , my hometown is in henan province,  near from shandong and hebei. i had my college in Luoyang city which is  located in central Henan. I am now working in a tea company ,in the marketing and enterprise developing department. The company enjoys a good fame and is popular in our country, i am in charge of managing the chain stores goes well and to help new partners operating their shops.
   I enjoy music and dancing a lot, goes to bars in houhai sometimes.gatherings makes me happy,talking with my friends and teachers benefits me a lot. I love tea so much and since graduated i have been worked in this field and all the past three years i  do have got a lot from this fields. i am grateful.
   i would describe myself as modest, kind and diligent.and i am alone, maybe one of the members in this website would be my gentleman lol......
  i love all the things about tea culture, traditional paintings ,modern oil paintings, calligraph,though i can't draw myself, i enjoy appreciating the works and masterpieces could really made me exciting.i think Lengjun is a really talent in this field.
  i want to be a member of the language experts.i wish i could make the goal of getting catti 2 this year accomplished.thank you so much.sincerely hope i will be your friend.

my qq no. is 837099412..lol  

Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you.

hello! lena. I'm very glad to meet you here. Trom your self-introduction, i know you are good at english. you are working in a tea company as a director in the marketing and enterprise developing department. I wonder whether you are in charge of the marketing abroad. I believe you are a excellent director.I hope you can find a real friend here.

I want to learn from you!you are very good!

Nice to meet you.

本帖最后由 zyhlq_2012 于 2013-7-10 08:29 编辑

Pleased to meet you. Wish become your friend!
Happy every day!

glad to see you .

hello,i am glad to meet you~!I am a new fresh fish~!haha.

返回列表