听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 英语教材:新视野大学英语-视听说教程
返回列表 发帖

英语教材:新视野大学英语-视听说教程

· 新视野大学英语视听说教程1 Unit 1-1

Listening for Names 1. Doris: Good morning. Can I help you? David: Yes. I need to change one of my courses. Doris: Ill see what we can do. Whats your name, please? David: My names David Brown. Doris: Your first name again? David: David. D-A-V-I-D. Th...

· 新视野大学英语视听说教程1 Unit 1-2

jiaocai/xsysts1 III. Listening In Task 1: Enrolling Good morning, everyone. Id like to welcome you to City University. Im Betty Russell and I work in the International Students Office. I have some important for you. First, you must enroll by August 2...

· 新视野视听说大学英语1 Unit 1-3

Task 2: Living on Campus (M=man; W=woman) M: Hi, Lisa. Hows life on campus? W: Hi, John. Oh, not so bad. Pretty good in fact. M: Is that what do you think? I mean, do you like living on campus? W: Yeah, I enjoy living here because theres so many peop...

· 新视野视听说大学英语 Unit 1-4

Task 3: Learning to speak English Hello, how are you? When most people learn English as a second language, they learn formal English. Unfortunately, learning it like this tends to make you feel distant and bored. The truth is, most people in English-...

· 新视野大学英语视听说 Unit 1-5

IV. Speaking Out Model 1 Its nice to meet you....

· 新视野大学英语视听说 Unit 1-6

Now Your Turn Michael: Hi1 My name is Michael. Nice to meet you. Robert: Nice to meet you, Michael. Im Robert. But you can call me Bob. Michael: OK, Bob. Are you an international student here? Robert: Yes, I got here last week. Im from Canada. Michae...

· 新视野大学英语视听说 Unit 1-7

Model 2 How are you doing?...

· 新视野大学英语视听说 Unit 1-8

Now Your Turn Joe: Hi, Jack. Jack: Hello, Joe. How are you doing? Joe: Im just fine, thanks. How about you? Jack: Good. Well, you see, Im planning to take chemistry this semester. Can you recommend a professor? Joe: Dr. Smith, of course. They say hes...

· 新视野大学英语视听说 Unit 1-9

Model 3 Id like you to meet my friend....

· 新视野大学英语视听说 Unit 1-10

Now Your Turn Jason: Hi, Jane. Id like you to meet my friend, Mike. Mike, this is Jane. Michael: Glad to meet you. Jane: Glad to meet you, too. Michael: Jason often tells me how much he enjoys you playing the piano. Jane: Thank you. I enjoy watching...

· 新视野大学英语视听说 Unit 1-11

· 新视野大学英语视听说 Unit 1-12

· 新视野大学英语视听说 Unit 1-13

V. Lets Talk Michael: Hi! I saw you yesterday with John. We room together. Im Michael. Jane: Oh, hi, Mike. How are you doing? Michael: Im okay, but school has been really hectic since I came. I havent even had a chance to breathe! Jane: I know. Its e...

· 新视野大学英语视听说 Unit 1-14

Listening Task 1: University Life University life is a new and different experience for me. First of all, living at the university gives me a sense of responsibility, of being on my own. My parents arent around to say, No, youre not going out tonight...

· 新视野大学英语视听说 Unit 1-15

Task 2: Key to Learning English I think one of the most important keys to learning English id to establish a

返回列表