听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Introduce Myself
返回列表 发帖

Introduce Myself

I'm very glad to find this helpful English listening forum, my English is very poor espcially my oral English. I believe I will make lots of friends who could help me improve my English or make mutual progress .
      Now I will introuce myself ,My name is Losh Y.Y., bron in Qinhdao,Hebei province. I graduated from Yanshan University in 2008, and I'm obtaining my Master's degree in SHANDAO UNIVERSITY . My major is Chemistry .Music especial English music is my favorite. In spare  time , I read newspaper, fiction, play roller skate and so on. speaking fluent  English and  accepting best training abroad for several years are my dream.
      So please help me, give me some constructive suggestions. let us make common progress and become mentor.

评分人数

• tingroom

hi,try to make more friends to practice your english.and learn from each other and i think you will realize your dream,i will keep my finger crossed for you. 1# 60m

本帖最后由 redstrawberry 于 2010-5-5 08:33 AM 编辑

Hi,I am redstrawberry,I am very happy to meet you all here.I want to make friends with you.I hope we can chat in english fluently together,so that we can practise our oral english .Don't you think so? hah,Great minds think alike.please let's hurry up and practise at once. thanks!

评分人数

• snowmen

hey,it's lynne here, i'm from guangdong, just sign up to this site, great site it is! nice to meet u guys

评分人数

• snowmen

Hey guys, good to know this fabulous website! gotta practise my English more in case I slump.. Have a nice day everybody

评分人数

• tingroom

I want to learn my English well ,and I come here .All the time ,wanting  to do  a better student, a better person , hoping  to get more and more knowlage ,but I lost myself  in my life ......Life , just like this ?

评分人数

• halo

Hi, I'm cognac. Nice to meet u all. Very happy to enroll in the forum.

返回列表