听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 论坛议事厅 » Try!!!
返回列表 发帖
用户名:lihaixia1992
申请版块:Self-introduction

职业:senior student
自我评价:
   hello!everyone,my name is lihaixia,I am a senior student in Northwest university for nationalities.I Passed the English test band 4 and band 6 when I was a freshman.But after that I seldom learn English so my English level are becoming worse and worse.Luckily,I came into this BBS which is a good place for us to learn or review English.I love this BBS as soon as I know it .I have a lot of free time because I only have four classes for one week so I can often  surf the Internet.I like English and I hope to help others who want to learn English well.Although my level is not high but I will try my best to answer questions and solve problems.I do not know how many people are applying for it  but I know many people are better than me .I just follow my heart!Come on !!!

多点活跃一下你的版块,希望你能在你的岗位多认识一些朋友
星期一给你回复

回复 1# lihaixia1992

welcome to join us!

It's the first I've heard of this university. I feel I'm sequestered from the university field. Last month, I overheard a conversation between a woman and a man on a bus. The woman said her son was studying in Jiangnan University. To be honest, I didn't even know where Jiangnan University was at that moment. But that man answered:"I know, it's in Wuxi. ” God!

回复 5# 雨落风残

what do you want to express???

回复 6# lihaixia1992

Nothing. I just want to say there're so many universities I haven't heard of. Just like  in one job interview several years ago, one applicant beside me told the interviewer that he graduated from ShaoXing Literature and Science College. It was also the first time I had heard of that name at that time.

返回列表