听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » [9-16]水果游戏 The Fruit Trial
返回列表 发帖

[9-16]水果游戏 The Fruit Trial

The Fruit Trial
Three men who were lost in the forest were captured by cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial.

The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.

The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have to shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your face or you'll be eaten."

The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed.

The second one arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy.

So he proceeded: 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the 9th berry he burst out in laughter and was killed immediately.

Weeks later, the first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?"

"I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples."

回复 1# kobe

三个在森林迷路的人被食人族抓住了。食人族首领对他们说,如果他们能通过一项游戏,他们就能活命。
测验的第一关是,去森林里采摘属于同一品种的10个水果。所以,这三个人分散开来去采摘水果。

第一个人回来对食人族首领说:“我带回来了10个苹果。”首领然后向他说明了游戏规则:“你必须要把这10个苹果塞进你的屁眼里,同时脸上不能有任何表情,否则就吃了你。

第一个苹果被塞进去了….到第二个的时候,因为疼痛他躲开了,所以,他被吃掉了。

第二个人带着10个葡萄回来了。当首领向他说明游戏规则后,他想,对他来说这应该很容易。

他开始了,一个,两个,三个, …….当到第九个葡萄的时候,他大笑了起来,所以,他马上被吃了。

几星期过去了,第一个人和第二个人在天堂碰面了。第一个人问第二个人:“你当时干嘛笑啊,你都快成功了?”
第二个人回答说:“我忍不住啊,我看见第三个人拿着10个菠萝回来了。”

返回列表