听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Daily 2013-9-18
返回列表 发帖

Daily 2013-9-18

本帖最后由 红星帝国 于 2013-9-18 16:47 编辑

It is a sunny day today, except a little bit cold windy. After the last lesson before the Mid-Autumn Festival, we, the junior guys, are free from the tough courses, at least for three days. Tired but excited, we went straight for lunch. During the meal, we talked about the research group. And I, pround and excited, try to persuade them to join us. Of course, we all know that a group full of people must be full of advantages. Gradually I lost in thought. Joining a group is quite easy for me, a student in HIT especially studing physics. But too much indeterminition is beyond my quality. What is future like? I wonder.
After lunch I came back to dormitory and turned on my computer to see what had happened recently. A piece of news come caught my eyes. A girl committed suicide because of his boy friend's death in a car crash. It really shocked my heart. I could not believe that the girl would make up her mind to choose death as a way to accompany her sweatheart. And she use the timemachine of the microblog to leave some words to her friends and parents. She left the message to her boy friend:
      Even when I uncover the bule cloth curtain, I still cannot get the last chance to see you. I really miss you. I just wanna hold your hands forever to warm you. You see. I am wearing your coat and tied my hair in a ponytail. Now hear I am coming. Never leave me behind. I love you. I love you forever. Still too much to say, the moment I see you I will tell you......
And to her parents she said:
      Just take good care of your bodies if you miss me. Especially care for my mummy's shoulder and liver. Daddy, you look scaring when you keep a straight face. Just smile and you will be healthy and young. When you miss me, you may imagine that I am always by your side. You are happy I am glad.
Since I am the same old with the girl, I had more thoughts. Neither can I judge that she is right or wrong nor will I believe that it is the best result everyone wants. But there is one thing that no one is able to deny. That is their LOVE. She did it just for love and a promise.

Besides moving, I called my girl friend and asked her if I died in a car crash, what she would do. She just replied that she would "follow me". Moved again......

time is flying .  the mid-autumn festival is going to pass away and i'll go to work tomorrow . during this holiday , i not only made some Chinese knots but also practised speaking English . i'm glad even though i'm tired . i had a good time .

thanks for sharing  !!!!!!!!

返回列表