听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Gloria is coming
返回列表 发帖

Gloria is coming

Hi, I'm your new friends from Grade 3 in a senior high school.
I'm sure it will be a very busy and tough year for me but I do believe I can achieve my goal.
  There is a strong thirst in my heart to visit Britain since i was a little girl. However, i'm a bit lazy so that i am not good at English. I think i can make a great progress here.
  I want to see the castles in Britain where the ancient noble lived; i want to explore the story about the powerful wizard Merlin and King Arthur; i want to visit the college that many wise men came from; i want to enjoy the sight of Hogwards.
  I love TV series and Sherlock and Merlin are my favourate. Is there anybody likes them either?
PS. I'm busy with my school work so that i can only use my computer in the long holiday.

The high school students are working hard to get well prepared for the forthcoming entrance examination .

You gotta work harder than ever before, if you want to pass.

your English is very good!!!I believe your dream will come true one day!so come on!!!

回复 3# lihaixia1992

Thank you~! I found that I had made some mistakes as soon as i hand in my introduction. I'm poor in expressing myself and i wish i would improve my skills gradually.   I only have 3 days to finish my homework, go over my notes,and prepare for the coming exams before i return to school.God bless me!

回复 2# kobe
  I'll make the best of everything to achieve my goals. I would appreciate it if you correct my words and give me some suggestions. Could you give me a favor? I'm not certain about the emotion in some words, thus if i use some words which is not proper, please forgive me.

you make me ashame

Good enough and keep practicing your English

返回列表