听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 5月13日英语故事:城里老鼠和乡下老鼠
返回列表 发帖

5月13日英语故事:城里老鼠和乡下老鼠

read the story carefully and then write down what you get from the story to gain the score.  

Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse lived in thecountry; the other mouse lived in the city. After many years theCountry mouse saw the City mouse; he said, "Do come and see me at myhouse in the country." So the City mouse went. The City mouse said,"This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live ina hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You wouldlive in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat.You must come and see me at my house in the city."
    The Countrymouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house.Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eatthey heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat iscoming!" They ran away quickly and hid.
    After some time theycame out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not likeliving in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it isnicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

• tingroom

to be poor and happy is nicer than rich and afraid

评分人数

freedom。。。。。

评分人数

I also like the country....

评分人数

• 星期一

For it isnicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid."
I wanna go back home.

I wanna go back home.
tingroom 发表于 2010-6-4 08:37 AM

You are at home

Rich and happy is the best...

评分人数

For it isnicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid

评分人数

• hellokitty

scriptures

to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid.

poor and happy better than rich and afraid.

Living happily everyday is the point.

Living happily everyday !

评分人数

• zora

The story I see.

本帖最后由 laura6688 于 2010-9-13 14:23 编辑

There are advantages and disadvantages wherever you live.It depends on what you prefer to.

though the city mouse have good house and good food ,but  the quality of life doesn’t change

I like living happily everyday !

I also like the country....
yinqiu 发表于 2010-6-3 23:33

we all like freedom,if you are asked to choose something between rich and freedom,which one would you like to choose?Maybe most of us will choose freedom .

everyone has a right to choose his life

返回列表