听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 怎样用英语回答外企面试的技巧
返回列表 发帖

怎样用英语回答外企面试的技巧

1. "What can you tell me about yourself?" This is not an invitation to give your life history. The interviewer is looking for clues about your character, qualifications, ambitions, and motivations.
  The following is a good example of a positive response. "In high school I was involved in competitive sports and I always tried to improve in each sport I participated in. As a college student, I worked in a clothing store part-time and found that I could sell things easily. The sale was important, but for me, it was even more important to make sure that the customer was satisfied. It was not long before customers came back to the store and specifically asked for me to help them. I'm very competitive and it means a lot to me to be the best."

"关于你自己,你能告诉我些什么?"这一问题并非在请你大谈你的个人历史。雇主是在寻找有关你性格、资历、志向和生活动力的线索。
  下面是一个积极正面回答的好例子:"在高中我参加各种竞争性体育活动,并一直努力提高各项运动的成绩。大学期间,我曾在一家服装店打工,我发现我能轻而易举地将东西推销出去。销售固然重要,但对我来说,更重要的是要确信顾客能够满意。不久便有顾客返回那家服装店点名让我为他们服务。我很有竞争意识,力求完美对我很重要。"

2. "Why do you want to work for us? This is an obvious question and, if you have done your research on the company, you should be able to give a good reason. 0rganize your reasons into several short sentences that clearly spell out your interest.
   "You are a leader in the field of electronics. Your company is a Fortune 5O0 company. Your management is very progressive."  

"你为什么想为我们工作?"这是个明确的问题。如果你对该公司做过调查研究,你应该能够给出很好的理由。你要将你的理由编成几句简短的话清楚地表明你的兴趣。
  如可答:"你们在电子领域是领头人。你们公司是《财富》杂志评选的500强之一。你们的管理很先进。"

3. "Why should I hire you?" Once again, you should not be long winded, but you should provide a summary of your qualifications. Be positive and show that you are capable of doing the job.
  Based on the internships that I have participated in and the related part-time experiences I have had, I can do the job.
  "为什么我应该聘用你?"同样,你不应长篇大论,而应提供有关你资历的扼要说明。要肯定自己,表明你能胜任此项工作。
  如答:"根据我参加过的实习和与此相关的打工经历。我能胜任。"

4. "How do you feel about your progress to date?" Never apologize for what you have done.
   "I think I did well in school. In fact, in a number of courses I received the highest exam scores in the class." "As an intern for the X Company, I received some of the highest evaluations that had been given in years.

"对于你至今所取得的进步你是怎样看的?"绝不要对你以前的所作所为表示内疚。
  如可答:"我认为我在学校表现不错。事实上,有好几门功课我的成绩居全班第一。""在某公司实习时,我获得了该公司数年来给予其雇员的好几项最高评价。"

5. "What would you like to be doing five years from now?" Know what you can realistically accomplish. You can find out by talking to others about what they accomplished in their first five years with a particular company.
   "I hope to be the best I can be at my job and because many in this line of work are promoted to area manager, I am planning on that also."
  "从今以后5年内你想做些什么?"你要清楚你实际上能胜任什么。你可以事先和他人交流一番。问问他们在某公司的头5年都做了些什么。
  如可答。"我希望能在我的职位上尽力做好工作,由于在同一领域工作的许多人都被提为区域负责人,所以我亦有此打算。"

6. "What is your greatest weakness?" You cannot avoid this question by saying that you do not have any, everyone has weaknesses.
  The best approach is to admit your weakness but show that you are working on it and have a plan to overcome it. If possible, cite a weakness that will work to the company's advantage. "I' m such a perfectionist that I won't stop until a job is well done.

"你最大的弱点是什么?"你不应该说你没有任何弱点,以此来回避这个问题;每个人都有弱点。最佳策略是承认你的弱点,但同时表明你在予以改进,并有克服弱点的计划。
  可能的话,你可说出一项可能会给公司带来好处的弱点,如可说:"我是一个完美主义者。工作做得不漂亮,我是不会撒手的。"

7. "What is your greatest strength"?" This is a real opportunity to toot your own horn. Do not brag or get too egotistical, but let the employer know that you believe in yourself and that you know your strengths.
   "I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I'd planned. I've set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest distinction. And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year, I made up for it by doing an honor's thesis."

"你最突出的优点是什么?"这是你"展示自己"的最佳机会,不要吹嘘自己或过于自负,但要让雇主知道你相信自己,你知道自己的优点。
  如可答:"我认为我最大的优点是能够执着地尽力把事情办好。当做完一件工作而其成果又正合我的预想时,我会有一种真正的成就感。我给自己定了一些高目标。比如说,我要成为出色的毕业生。尽管在大学一年级时我启动慢了些,但最终我以优等论文完成了学业。"

hehe^_^

wowl

返回列表