听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 【在线英语听力室】BBC都市掠影
返回列表 发帖

【在线英语听力室】BBC都市掠影

英国广播公司(British Broadcasting Corporation),简称BBC,是英国的一家政府资助但却独立运作的媒体,长久以来一直被认为是全球最受尊敬的媒体之一。在相当长的一段时间内BBC一直垄断着英国的电视、电台。在1955年独立电视台和1973年独立电台成立之前,BBC一直是全英国唯一的电视、电台广播公司。今天BBC除了是一家在全球拥有高知名度的媒体,还提供其他各种服务,包括书籍出版、报刊、英语教学、交响乐团和互联网新闻服务。
   BBC目前经营10个电视频道和11个电台调频,及直接由英国政府出资经营以43种语言作全球广播。BBC在新闻界最为人乐道的是其严格的要求,所有制作人都要恪守BBC的工作规章:节目制作人准则,该准则对编辑和采访业务的各方面提出了具体详细的要求

BBC英语节目专题

BBC之伦敦生活在线收听

• BBC都市掠影-Bush House 布什大厦

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The iconic BBC building, Bush House Yang Li: 33 languages are being broadcast to the world every day from Bush House. Fei Fei: Yes, Bush House! BBC 国际台位于布什大厦这座国家级保护建筑内,今天我们就带大家一起...

• BBC都市掠影-The Horniman Museum 霍尼曼博物馆

The script of this programme 本节目台词 See amazing sights at the Horniman Museum Neil: Welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English, the programme where we visit interesting places in Britain. I'm Neil. Oliver: And I'm Oliver 我是 Oliver。 Neil...

• BBC都市掠影-The Millennium Bridge 千禧桥

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Go for a bouncy walk over the Thames on the Millennium Bridge John: June 2000, and London saw the opening of its first pedestrian-only bridge, the Millennium Bridge, between St. Pauls Cathedral and the Tate Mo...

• BBC都市掠影-Leeds Castle 利兹城堡

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Leeds Castle is known as the loveliest castle in the world Helen: Hello, welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. I'm Helen. Chen Li: 大家好, 我是陈鹂。今天,我们的城市掠影节目中,我们来带您去英国一...

• BBC都市掠影-Borough Market 市 场

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Market trader Richard Cartwright explores the history of Borough Market. Paul: Its Londons oldest food market! Yang Li: Its also the most famous place for fine food. Paul: Its the famous Borough Market near Lo...

• BBC都市掠影-Thames Catamaran Cruise 泰晤士河游船

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Passengers on a catamaran cruise along the river Thames Insert I think a trip on the river is absolutely essential for any visitor to London especially if you're interested in learning more about the language...

• BBC都市掠影-Big Ben 大本钟

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The 'bong' of Big Ben is as famous as the clock! John: Welcome to On The Town with me John. Chen Li: And me Chen Li. John: Today we're going to investigate one of the most famous London landmarks. Chen Li: Wha...

• BBC都市掠影-Blenheim Palace 布伦海姆宫

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The fabulous Blenheim Palace Sun Chen: 嘿,你好吗?这里是都市掠影来自BBC Learning English. 我是孙晨. Helen: And Im Helen. Today were taking you to a huge and stunning palace about two hours north west of Londo...

• BBC都市掠影-Hull 赫尔

The script of this programme 本节目台词 A typical day on the streets of Hull Jo: You're listening to On The Town from BBC Learning English. Now today Jean, I thought I would introduce my home town to everyone. Jean: Your home town? Where is that the...

• BBC都市掠影-Paintings on the streets of London 伦敦街头油画

The script of this programme 本节目台词 A famous painting is hung in a London street. Sun Chen: Hello, 欢迎收听BBC的都市掠影节目, 我是孙晨。 Helen: Hi, Im Helen. This is the programme where we keep you informed of whats going on around London. Sun C...

• BBC都市掠影-The Royal Festival Hall 皇家节日音乐厅

The script of this programme 本节目台词 A celebration of London's rich musical heritage John: Hello, this is On The Town from BBC Learning English where we take you out on the streets of London to explore some of the big landmarks. With me is Oliver...

• BBC都市掠影-The Barbican 巴比肯艺术中心

The script of this programme 本节目台词 There's a lot going on here at The Barbican says the BBC's Li Yang. Lily: Do you like music and art? Oliver: Are you into film and theatre? Lily: If your answer is yes then youre in for a treat today as we are...

• BBC都市掠影-The Square Mile 一平方英里

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The Bank of England John: Hi there from BBC Learning English. It's John here with another On The Town. With me is Oliver. Oliver: Hi John. John: Today were in the City of London Oliver: Hang on John, aren't we...

• BBC都市掠影-Gherkin 小黄瓜

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The Gherkin is an impressive glass building in the City of London Vicki: Hi, and welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. I'm Vicki. Oliver: 大家好,我是 Oliver。 Vicki: Today we're finding out all ab...

• BBC都市掠影-Crystal Palace 水晶宫

返回列表