听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 2014世界杯主题曲确定《We Are One》
返回列表 发帖

2014世界杯主题曲确定《We Are One》

Fifa has named a track by Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez as the official anthem for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

国际足联提名皮普保罗与詹尼佛·洛佩茨的一首单曲为2014年巴西世界杯的官方歌曲。

We Are One (Ole Ola), which also features Brazilian singer Claudia Leitte, will be performed at the opening ceremony at the Arena de Sao Paulo on 12 June.

The track will be released later this year in the lead up to the World Cup.

It will also be included on the upcoming official 2014 Fifa World Cup album.

Pitbull said: "I truly believe that this great game and the power of music will help unify us, because we are best when we are one."

The 33-year-old singer, also known as Mr Worldwide, has had 11 top 10 tracks in the Official Singles Chart to date.

His most recent single, Timber which features Kesha, was the first number one of 2014.

"I grew up in a house that loved football, so I am thrilled to be performing at the World Cup Opening Ceremonies with Pitbull and Claudia Leitte," said Jennifer Lopez.

"This is an amazing celebration of global unity, competition and the sport."

The last Fifa World Cup song for the South Africa tournament in 2010 was Waka Waka by Shakira.

The track peaked at number 21 in the Official Singles Chart and the video has been viewed almost 600 million times on YouTube.

Talking about this year's track, Fifa General Secretary Jerome Valcke added: "In my many visits to this country I've seen and heard a lot about the great Brazilian music tradition and it gives me great pleasure to see a Brazilian artist at the heart of this song.

"I'm sure, like me, millions of football and music fans all over the world will be eagerly awaiting the song's release."

England have been drawn in Group B for the World Cup with Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica.

Their first game, which is against Italy, will be played on 14 June.

更多英语新闻

We Are One  我去听听

返回列表