听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Evelyn --Hurts
返回列表 发帖

Evelyn --Hurts

I don’t mind,If your hands a little cold.Cause I’m alive,
即使你的手有些冷,我也不会在意,因为我正活着。
But I got no way to go.So stay with me Evelyn.
但我没有可去的地方,所以Evelyn,请与我在一起吧。
Don’t leave me with a medicine.In the night
不要只是在夜里留下苦涩如药,
As you sit and watch me sleepI know you cry
当你起身坐着,看着我熟睡时,我知道你在哭泣。
But I never want to see.
但这是我永远都不想亲眼看见的。
So if you goI don’t know what to do.
所以如果你离开,我不知道该做什么。
So don’t you goCause I’ve got no one but you.
所以请不要离开啊,因为除了你我一无所有。
So stay with me Evelyn.Don’t leave me with a medicine. (x2)
留下吧,Evelyn,留下吧,不要只给我一片苦涩如药的回忆。
I see the lightsCasting shadows on my screen.And I don’t mindThe lullabies from the machines.
我看到光线在我的屏幕上落下的阴影,而我已不在乎这些机器低吟着的安眠曲。
But if you goI don’t know what I’ll do.
所以如果你离开,我不知道该做什么。
So don’t you goCause I’ve got no one but you.
所以请不要离开啊,因为除了你我一无所有。
So stay with me Evelyn.Don’t leave me with a medicine. (x2)
留下吧,Evelyn,留下吧,不要只给我一片苦涩如药的回忆。
I'm more afraid than I've ever been,So stay with me Evelyn.
我从未如此恐惧过,所以请继续和我在一起,Evelyn。

组建时间 / 地点:2009年 / 曼彻斯特,英国
Hurts是一个英国的合成器的二人组合。他们成立于2009年。组合成员包括主唱Theo Hutchcraft(于1986年8月30日出生于里士满)以及合成器手Adam Anderson(于1984年5月14日出生于曼彻斯特)。他们目前发行的两张录音室专辑,《Happiness》和《Exile》都分别登上了英国、德国、奥地利等各个国家的榜单前十名。到目前他们的全球销售量总计达300万张。

组成成员

主唱:Theo Hutchcraft
合成器手:Adam Anderson

Hailing from Manchester, Hurts are a synthesizer-based duo featuring vocalist Theo Hutchcraft and keyboardist/guitarist Adam Anderson. Known for their arty and striking self-produced videos, Hurts make epic, dramatic pop music that takes inspiration from a finely curated mix of influences including '70s Krautrock, '80s new wave, and '90s R&B. After meeting in 2005, Hutchcraft and Anderson formed several bands including Bureau and Daggers, the latter of which signed to Label Fandango in 2007. With their high-energy electro-pop sound, Daggers released the single "Money/Magazine." However, Hutchcraft and Anderson grew increasingly unhappy with the direction the band was taking and after a particularly disastrous A&R showcase performance in London, they decided to disband Daggers. Holing up in a basement studio, with the duo now going by the name Hurts, they began focusing on a more streamlined, moody, and emotional sound that traded Daggers' edgy pop confrontation for a sustained synth pop drama. Working via internet with Swedish producer Jonas Quant, Hurts recorded three initial songs, "Wonderful Life," "Evelyn," and "Unspoken." In June of 2009, Hurts' self-produced, stark, black-and-white video for the song "Wonderful Life" went viral, and by July they had signed with the RCA imprint Major Label. Throughout the rest of 2009 and 2010, the band's fan base grew even larger with the release of more songs posted to their MySpace page, as well as videos for "Blood, Tears & Gold" and "Better Than Love," and increasing radio play of "Wonderful Life."

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Don’t leave me with a medicine.In the night

歌词太美妙了,The Lyric is fantastic

回复 6# kobe

i think so,too. many time ,the Lyrics always attracted me most...

返回列表