听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 经典流行雷人语录英文版
返回列表 发帖

经典流行雷人语录英文版

很多我们以为一辈子都不会忘记的事情,就在我们念念不忘的日子里,被我们遗忘了 。
A lot of affairs that our think will not forget during a lifetime,was forgotten by us in we bear in mind constantly of the days.

我知道我不是一个很好的记录者,但我比任何人都喜欢回首自己来时的路,我不但的回首,伫足,然手时光仍下我轰轰烈烈的向前奔去。
I the one who know that I ain't a good record, but I all like tolook back the road that oneself comes to hour than anyone, I not onlylook back, Zhu foot, however the hand time still descends me to rushmagnificent and victoriously and forward

你给我一滴眼泪,我就看到了你心中全部的海洋
You give me a drop of tears and I saw all oceans in yourheart

如果上帝要毁灭一个人必先令其疯狂.
If God wants to demolish a personnecessarily the shilling its madness.

那些刻在椅子背后的爱情,会不会像水泥上的花朵,开出没有风的,寂寞的森林
Those loves which engrave in the chair back, can be like the blossoms of cement, open to appe

在这个忧伤而明媚的三月,我从我单薄的青春里打马而过,穿过紫堇,穿过木棉,穿过时隐时现的悲喜和无常。
Grieved but bright and beautiful March here, I am from my weakyouth in beat a horse but lead, cut through purple Jin, cut throughkapok, cut through hour concealed hour sad pleased now withimpermanent.ar and disappear breeze, lonesome forest

你笑一次,我就可以高兴好几天;可看你哭一次,我就难过了好几年。
You smile once and I can be happy several days;Can see you cry once, I am sad quite a few year.

那些曾经以为念念不忘的事情就在我们念念不忘的过程里,被我们遗忘了。
The processes that those affairs which once thought to bear in mindconstantly bore in mind constantly at us in, is forgotten byus.

寂寞的人总是会用心的记住他生命中出现过的每一个人,于是我总是意犹未尽地想起你 在每个星光陨落的晚上一遍一遍数我的寂寞

The lonesome person always works hard of remembered to once appearin his life of each person, hence I always the idea still has neverexerted ground to remind of the evening a time per time that you onlywither in each star to count my lonesome

如果可以和你在一起,我宁愿让天上所有的星星都陨落,因为你眼睛,是我生命里最亮的光芒
If you can with you, I prefer to leave the sky all the stars havefallen, because you are the eyes, is my life shine the brightest

我的优点是:我很帅;但是我的缺点是:我帅的不明显。
My advantage is that I am handsome,but my disadvantage is that the handsomeness is not so obvious

我诅咒你一辈子买方便面没有调料包。
I curse your buying instant noodles without getting flavoring bags.

有一次我上街,一群女孩把我拦住,她们说我帅,我不承认,她们就打我,还说我虚伪。
When I went shopping one day, a group of girls stopped me, saying thatI was handsome .But I denied it, and then they hit me and said I amhypocritical.

我这辈子只有两件事不会:这也不会,那也不会。
There are two things that I could not do in my life –I could not do this and I could not do that.

别把虾米不当海鲜.
Never treat a dried shrimp not as seafood.

我是天使,回不去天堂是因为体重的原因。
I am an angel, and the reason why I can not go back to heaven is the problem of my weight.

骗子太多,傻子明显不够用了。
Since there are so many deceivers, it is very obvious that idiots are not enough.

你的手机比话费还便宜。
Your phone is much cheaper than the phone words fee.

返回列表