听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2014.04.28
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2014.04.28

W:Welcome to today’s program.Have you always wanted to invest,but didn’t know where to get started?Today’s show will help you with this problem.Very happily, we have Mr. Brown as our guest.Welcome to our program, Mr. Brown.
M: It’s a pleasure to be here.
W: Now, Mr. Brown.Can you give us some suggestions on how to invest wisely?
M: Well, I think there are three basic guidelines to smart investment.
W: What are they?
M: Number one is to have clear goals.(1) ____________________________.
W: I see. First, we should have a clear goal.That’s definitely important.Then what is the second guideline?
M: Number two is to understand the range of possibilities.You’ll want diversified investments: one with a mix of stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and cash.It’s a jungle out there.(2) _______________________________.Understand them before you buy,so there won’t be any big surprises later.
W: That sounds quite reasonable.Well, what about the third guideline?
M: Finally, number three is to have realistic expectations.Keep this in mind:
(3) ___________________________________.You should invest for the long term since the stock market has both up and down years.
W: That’s quite true. For example,over the past several years,New York stocks have averaged 30% annual returns,but this may not continue for long.Well, that’s today’s show. Thank you,Mr. Brown, for joining us.
M:My pleasure.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

decide how many years you will invest for and what your needs will be in the future

decide how many years you will invest for and what your needs will be in the future
each of these products has different risks associated with them and also different potential rewards
he who wishes to be rich in a day will be hanged in a year

decide how many years  you will invest for ,and  what your needs you would be in the future

each of these produce has diffrent risks in the resume

he who wishes to be rich in a day  will be handed in a year

返回列表