听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 菲戈:巴西将赢得世界杯冠军
返回列表 发帖

菲戈:巴西将赢得世界杯冠军

Figo, who made over 125 appearances and scored more than 30 goals for his country, says Vicente del Bosque's outfit do not have enough quality to retain their title.

菲戈曾代表葡萄牙出场125次,打进30多个球。菲戈说,博斯克治下的斗牛士们已经没有足够的实力来卫冕他们的冠军头衔。

Former Portugal international Luis Figo says Spain will not win the World Cup.

Spain have won three consecutive major tournaments between 2008 and 2012, however they were convincingly brushed aside by Brazil when the two teams met in the Confederations Cup final last year.

"I do not think Spain will win the World Cup," Figo told Laureus.com. "I don't think they have the quality to do so. It will be difficult for them to win, but not impossible."

Instead, Figo believes Brazil could win the tournament as they have a "great coach" and the advantage of home support.

"I think it helps to be playing at home. I know the Brazil coach [Luis Felipe Scolari] well and I think he's a great coach for this type of tournament and the country will help to support the team," Figo added.

"It will be very, very difficult for other teams against Brazil [because of the support]."

The 41-year-old, who made over 160 appearances for Real Madrid, then backed his former club to win the Champions League on Saturday when they take on city rivals Atletico in Lisbon.

"I think Real Madrid will win because the last time they won, I was there [as a player] in 2002. So it's pretty special. I hope Real win, but you know that in a football final anything can happen."
更多英语新闻

I agree with Figo!

返回列表