听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 英语听力选择填空题(高级)-Movie Reviews:DVDs and Videos
返回列表 发帖

英语听力选择填空题(高级)-Movie Reviews:DVDs and Videos

1. What is one word to describe the father's opinion about the movie's storyline?
A. absurd
B. fantastic
C. exciting

2. Whose performance do father and daughter agree upon in the movie?
A. the captain
B. the communications officer
C. the doctor

3. What part of the movie does the father strongly disagree about with his daughter?
A. the photography
B. the soundtrack
C. the acting

4. What kind of movie is this?
A. comedy
B. science fiction
C. western

5. Where does this conversation take place?
A. at a neighbor's house
B. at a movie theater
C. at the speakers' home

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Daughter: Dad, Dad, Dad!

Father: Uh, what, what, uh, uh!?!?

Daughter: The movie is over. You (1) through the best part.

Father: Ah, ah, I must have dozed off during the last few minutes.

Daughter: Right. You were gone for so long you should have brought your (2) and blanket. So, what did you think about it?

Father: Well, overall, I'm a little (3) with the movie. I mean, the story was a little (4), you have to admit. I mean, really. How believable is a plot about a captain who navigates his spaceship to the far reaches of the (5) and encounters a race of frog people. I mean, come on.

Daughter: Ah, I thought it was fantastic [Uhhh]. I mean, you have to admit that the special (6) were awesome, and the acting wasn't bad either.

Father: Ah, come on. What about the ship's communications officer? I mean, what did you think about him? [Well . . .] Wasn't he a little weird to you? He was always talking to himself, and he had that funny hairdo?

Daughter: Well, he was a little . . . (7) [Yeah, yeah], but the ship's doctor was amazing. It was so cool when he brought the captain back to life during one of the (8).

Father: That was pretty realistic, but then the rest of the movie just went from bad to worse. And the (9) was so fake!

Daughter: How do you know? You were (10) so loud the neighbors probably had to close their windows. It was that bad.

Father: Ah, well, let's go to bed.
答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

对照文本

Daughter: Dad, Dad, Dad!
Father: Uh, what, what, uh, uh!?!?

Daughter: The movie is over. You slept through the best part.

Father: Ah, ah, I must have dozed off during the last few minutes.

Daughter: Right. You were gone for so long you should have brought your pillow and blanket. So, what did you think about it?

Father: Well, overall, I'm a little disappointed with the movie. I mean, the story was a little bizarre, you have to admit. I mean, really. How believable is a plot about a captain who navigates his spaceship to the far reaches of the galaxy and encounters a race of frog people. I mean, come on.

Daughter: Ah, I thought it was fantastic [Uhhh]. I mean, you have to admit that the special effects were awesome, and the acting wasn't bad either.

Father: Ah, come on. What about the ship's communications officer? I mean, what did you think about him? [Well . . .] Wasn't he a little weird to you? He was always talking to himself, and he had that funny hairdo?

Daughter: Well, he was a little . . . unusual [Yeah, yeah], but the ship's doctor was amazing. It was so cool when he brought the captain back to life during one of the battles.

Father: That was pretty realistic, but then the rest of the movie just went from bad to worse. And the photography was so fake!

Daughter: How do you know? You were snoring so loud the neighbors probably had to close their windows. It was that bad.

Father: Ah, well, let's go to bed

Key Vocabulary [Top]

doze off (verb): to fall asleep
- The little girl began to doze off after spending the whole afternoon at the park.
bizarre (adjective): strange, absurd, weird
- His behavior was so bizarre that he lost his job because of it.
plot (noun): the story of a book, play, or movie
- I was fascinated by the movie's plot and sound track.
admit (verb): accept or acknowledge
- You must admit that the ending of the movie was a little weak.
awesome (adjective): fantastic, great, wonderful
- The movie was awesome. It was the best I have seen in a long time.
weird (adjective): strange, absurd, unusual
- The book's plot was too weird for me, so I returned it to the library.
fake (adjective): not real, not authentic
- The scene where the doctor was killed by the shark was so fake. You could easily tell that the shark was just a plastic model.

答案

返回列表