听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 英语听力选择题(初级)-时装
返回列表 发帖

英语听力选择题(初级)-时装

词组
put on (a tie), take off (your sunglasses), get dressed, wear (a skirt), change into (a suit), button up (a shirt), kick off (your shoes), go formal/casual

1. You might want to wear ***BEEP*** to the party tonight. It's supposed to be a ______ occasion.
A. some jeans
B. a tie
C. a sweatshirt
2. Put on ***BEEP*** . It'll keep you ____________ cooler in the _____.
A. a hat
B. a shirt
C. sunglasses

3. I think we need to make him wear ***BEEP*** . His _________.
A. a windbreaker
B. scarf
C. a belt

4. You ought to bring ***BEEP*** to the __________ in case you want to ______________.
A. a swimming suit
B. jacket
C. a t-shirt

5. Try on this ***BEEP*** . It'll keep you _______________________.
A. necklace
B. slip
C. sweater

6. ____________________________________________________?
A. suit
B. pajamas
C. dress

7. ____________________________________________________?
A. pants
B. shorts
C. blouses

8. ____________________________________________________?
A. socks
B. shoes
C. gloves

9. ____________________________________________________?
A. boots
B. slippers
C. high heels

10. ____________________________________________________?
A. ear muffs
B. a uniform
C. jeans

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

You might want to wear ____________ to the party tonight. It's supposed to be a formal occasion. (a tie)
Put on ___________. It'll keep you head cooler in the hot sun. (a hat)
I think we need to make him wear ___________. His pants keep falling down. (a belt)
You ought to bring ________________ to the beach in case you want to get in the water. (a swimming suit)
Try on this _____________. It'll keep you warm during the cool evenings. (a sweater)
Hey. Get out of bed and change out of your ____________. You'll be late for school if you don't hurry. (pajamas)
Put out your _____________ to wash. I think they got dirty when you were on your knees working in the garden. (pants)
My daughter forgot to wear her _____________ when she went out to play in the snow, and her hands were really cold when she came back inside the house. (gloves)
When you go hiking, you should wear some really good heavy _____________ to protect your feet from sharp rocks. (boots)
Everyone is going casual, and I'm just going to wear ______________ and button-up shirt. (jeans)

返回列表