听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【BBC教室】 » BBC英语新闻2014.08.04
返回列表 发帖

BBC英语新闻2014.08.04

"And if they do go into Gaza, what are you talking about? Are we talking about air strikes against the militants or militant positions in Gaza, or do you think it could actually be a significant ground operation, for example?" "That's the debate; I mean, well, the real question is what is, what is the objective, what are they going to try to do. Uh, because if they push too hard, and let's say, bring about Hamas' demise, there is even more radical forces in Gaza, who would lead to greater chaos, so is that they wanna do that. They'd had a certain understand with Hamas, so they are gonna wanna punish.Hamas and punish them quite hard; ________________________________________ I think we'll see significant air strikes against Hamas infrastructure within Gaza for sure." "如果他们真的进入加沙,你认为会发生什么呢?你是否认为他们会对那里的武装分子或者武装驻地发动空袭?又或者比如说实施一场地面主要军事行动呢?" "争论点就在这里.我的意思是真正的问题在于以色列的目标是什么,他们将试图达到什么目的.因为如果他们行动过激,比如消灭了哈马斯,那么加沙其他更加激进的武装力量将导致更加混乱的局面,这就是其意图所在.以色列对哈马斯有一定程度上的了解,因此他们打算惩罚哈马斯,而且是重重的惩罚;_________________________________我确信,以色列将会对加沙地带哈马斯的基础设施进行飞机轰炸."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

if they do go into Gaza, what he talking about. we talking air strike against militants. so militants position in Gaza what do you think should be signifisent groud operation for example. that's the debate meaning, the real questions is what they object, what they going to do.oh. because they push to hard. that is to say bring about Hamas demands throwing more radical force in Gaza, who lead to great chaos.so Isreal want to do that?they have true understand Hamas and want to punish Hamas and punish them quite hard. which I think means the tali want to going on the ground. although they are people argue for it. I think signifisent air strike againt Hamas into structure in Gaza for sure.

返回列表