听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 英语听力:背诵为王第一册
返回列表 发帖

英语听力:背诵为王第一册

本帖最后由 幽幽草 于 2014-8-26 11:36 编辑

《背诵为王》( An English Reader )是全国首套以背诵为主的英语学习教材,由华东 师范大学博士生导师邹为诚 教授亲自主持编写,华东师范大学出版社出版。涵概了几百余篇优美散文、激情演讲、经典小说、幽默笑话等,全方位地展现了英语语言国家的传统与文化。优美地发音,地道地表达,新颖地选材,使本书自发行起便成为英语学习教材中的一个典范;技巧性地背诵,阶梯式地学习,深受数以千万计的英语学习者和爱好者的推崇。全书凝聚了编者一贯严谨治学的态度与激情,是一套集丰富的知识性,精湛的实用性与浓郁的趣味性于一体的英语学习教材。
   《背诵为王》从基本的发音、语音和语调开始,让您逐步在背诵中学会使用英语的基本词汇、语法及句型结构。学好本书,是打好英语基本功的关键;掌握本书,才能真正踏进英语学习之门。

新东方背诵文集

英语名篇名段背诵精华

• 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 01 课1 Chinese New Year Chinese New Year is the most important festival for Chinese people all over the world. It is also called the Spring Festival or the Lunar New Year. The exact date of the Spring Festival on the Western calendar changes from year to
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 02 课2 A Teenager's Joke: Guidelines for Doing Schoolwork My school had a policy about homework. Students should not spend more than ninety minutes per night doing homework. This is how I use the time for my work. Fifteen minutes looking for assignment;
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 03 课3 The Toad and the Frog A toad saw a frog near the road. He was a fat old frog. He sat and moaned and groaned. The toad said, Do not moan and groan, Mr. Frog. Hop like me. Hop down the road. So the frog and the toad went down the road to a big oak tr
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 04 课4 A was an apple pie A was an apple pie A是一个苹果(APPLE)派 B bit it B咬了(BIT)一口苹果派 C cut it C切开(CUT)苹果派 D dealt it D来分发(DEALT)苹果派 E eat it E吃了(EAT)一块苹果派 F fought for it F为了一块苹果派而与人打斗(FOUGHT) G got it G得到了(GOT)
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 05 课5 Homestay in the US My name is Jenny and I did a homestay in America. When I first met my host mother, Mary, she gave me a big hug. I was really shocked because I had never been hugged before, and I wasn sure how to respond. By the time I left Ameri
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 06 课6 Brothers and Sisters My sister is a year older than me and we've been sharing a room since I was 3 years old. We are very close, but we also fight all the time. Our fights are never serious. I can't remember the cause of our fights now, but they
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 07 课7 Thirty Days Hath September (Nursery Rhyme) Thirty days hath September, April, June, and November; All the rest have thirty-one, Except for February alone, It has twenty-eight days clear, And twenty-nine on each Leap Year. hath (古英语)=has leap
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 08 课8 Two Dumplings A young man had a small business. He worked very hard, and he made a lot of money. One day, he had dinner with a businessman. He wanted the man to become his business partner. When they finished the dinner, there were two dumplings le
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 09 课9 A Visit to the City Centre On their first day in the capital, Diana and Peter visited the Old Tower which stood on a hill near the city centre. There were stairs leading to the top, but Diana and Peter decided to take the lift. At the top there was
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 10 课10 Rain, Rain, Go Away(Nursery Rhyme) Rain, rain, go away, Come again another day. Rain, rain, go to Spain, Never show your face again. Rain, rain, pour down, But not a drop on our town. Rain on the green grass, And rain on the tree, And rain on th
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 11 课11 An Embarrassing Show The day of the school science fair had finally arrived, and Lisa was both nervous and excited. She couldn't wait to show off her volcano model at the fair. She might even win the first prize! As Lisa was setting up her volcano
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 12 课12 Humour Things Your Mother Wouldnt Say Be good and I'll buy you a motorcycle for your birthday! How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back? Don's bother wearing a jacket it's quite warm out. Let me smell that shirt yeah, it's good for anot
  • 背诵为王 第 一 册 第 13 课13 Dogs People often say that a dog is man's best friend. Over thousands of years, man has taught his dogs to do many kinds of work besides guarding the home. For example, sheepdogs are famous for their ability to control a flock of hundreds of sheep
  • 15 What is Time? (Nursery Rhyme) Ti

返回列表