听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 英语听力选择题(中级)-拯救地球
返回列表 发帖

英语听力选择题(中级)-拯救地球

1. What is the name of the girl being interviewed?
A. Alice
B. Ellen
C. Alex

2. She says we should save water when ______________.
A. washing cars
B. cleaning clothes
C. taking a bath

3. The girl's second suggestion is about _____________.
A. separating different types of garbage
B. disposing of trash properly
C. having a family clean-up party

4. By recycling paper, we can ___________________.
A. protect the forests
B. cut down on waste
C. save money

5. What does the girl do once a month?
A. She visits a recycling center.
B. She cleans a neighborhood park.
C. She collects newspapers.

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

填空题

Interviewer: Today, I'm interviewing nine-year-old Alex about her (1) on how people can help save the environment. So, Alex, how can we save the environment?
Alex: By saving water.

Interviewer: Well, how can we do that?

Alex: By not using too much water when we wash (2), take a bath, and when we do other things, like watering the (3) outside.

Interviewer: Oh, I think I can do that. What else?

Alex: When drinking or eating something outside, you should keep the (4) until you find a trashcan to put it in because littering makes our planet dirty. Do you like seeing trash all over the (5)?

Interviewer: No, I don't.
答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

对照文本

Interviewer: Today, I'm interviewing nine-year-old Alex about her feelings on how people can help save the environment. So, Alex, how can we save the environment?
Alex: By saving water.

Interviewer: Well, how can we do that?

Alex: By not using too much water when we wash dishes, take a bath, and when we do other things, like watering the plants outside.

Interviewer: Oh, I think I can do that. What else?

Alex: When drinking or eating something outside, you should keep the garbage until you find a trashcan to put it in because littering makes our planet dirty. Do you like seeing trash all over the ground?

Interviewer: No, I don't. Do you have any final suggestions?

Alex: Yes. We shouldn't waste paper because trees are being cut down to make the paper. By recycling paper, we save the forests where animals live.

Interviewer: So, how can children recycle paper, I mean, everyday?

Alex: Well, for example, when I was in kindergarten, I used to save the newspapers so that I could make things make out of them, like paper trees, instead of just throwing them away. Now, the children in our neighborhood collect newspapers once a month to take them to a recycling center.

Interviewer: That's great. Well thanks Alex for your ideas.

返回列表