听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » VOA标准英语听者文摘
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语听者文摘

• 语言大师-2004年在线词典词汇搜索前10名

Top 10 Words Looked Up Online in 2004 For years, the Merriam-Webster Dictionary has been one of the most popular and authoritative dictionaries of the American language in use -- even when it was just...

• 语言大师-现在完成时

Present Perfect Tense AA: I’m Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: practice makes perfect . RS: With us from Los Angeles is English teacher Lida Baker to explain a part of...

• 美语咖啡屋-苏格兰风笛乐队

Scottish Pipe Band J: Hello, I'm Jody! Y: 大家好 , 我是杨晨 ! J: And welcome to American Cafe. Y: 欢迎您到美语咖啡屋 . (Enter pipe band music) Y: Jody, 今天的这个音乐 , 我怎么觉...

• 美语咖啡屋-克拉马咖啡屋

Kramer's Cafe Y: 欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。 J: Hello everyone, my name is Jody! And welcome to American Cafe! American Cafe is a place where you can improve your spoken English by meeting people w...

• NEWS-韩日岛屿之争

South Koreans Protest Over Disputed Islands with Japan South Korean authorities say they will allow and encourage citizens to visit a set of tiny islands at the heart of a dispute with Japan. The anno...

• NEWS-奥斯卡奖“百万宝贝”之夜

'Million Dollar' Night at the Academy Awards Million Dollar Baby earned four Oscars, including one for best actress for Hilary Swank. She played a woman determined to become a boxing champion and play...

• NEWS-追思逝去的罗马教皇约翰·保罗二

Remembrance of Pope John Paul II Pope John Paul II was elected in 1978. When white smoke poured out of the Sistine Chapel chimney on October 16 that year, the world was stunned to learn that the newly...

• NEWS-印尼地震:救援工作全面展开

Indonesia Eathquake: Relief Operations Fully Underway After trickling in for two days, aid to the shattered island began pouring in Thursday, with international aid organizations and the Indonesian mi...

• NEWS-印度一组织通过向7亿人供水、供厕促发展

Indian Group Promotes Development by Bringing Water , Toilets to 700 Million People Hundreds of millions of homes across India lack running water and, therefore, toilets - which leads to disease and h...

• NEWS-第47届格莱美颁奖典礼

47th Grammy Awards Kanye West : When I had my accident, I found out at that moment nothing in life is promised except death. If you had the opportunity to play this game of life, you need to appreciat...

• NEWS-国际第一个反烟草条约生效

World's First Anti-Tobacco Treaty Goes into Force The world's first treaty aimed at cutting tobacco-related deaths has come into force. The World Health Organization's Framework Convention on Tobacco...

• NEWS-美国人重视一对夫妇在亚洲海啸前的最后瞬间

Americans Recover Record of Couple's Last Moments Before Asian Tsunami We all know about the power of the Internet to connect people in a community or on opposite ends of the earth. But one family, gr...

• NEWS-沃尔福威茨获世界银行行长提名引各方瞩目

Wolfowitz Nomination as World Bank President Brings Swift Reaction President Bush has nominated Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz to be the next president of the World Bank. Mr. Wolfowitz is con...

• NEWS-美国歌星鲍比·萧特逝世

American Singer Bobby Short Dead At 80 Bobby Short's devotion to the works of Rodgers and Hart, George Gershwin and Cole Porter made him a household name among followers of popular music. But it was h...

• NEWS-监督组织呼吁在全球建筑行业开展反腐败斗争

Watchdog Group Calls for Anti-Corruption Crackdown in Global Construction Sector The watchdog group Transparency International says on a worldwide basis, corruption is greater in the construction indu...

返回列表