听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 【在线英语听力室】9.23新东方赵丽词汇课堂
返回列表 发帖

【在线英语听力室】9.23新东方赵丽词汇课堂

本书由新东方金牌“词汇王”老师赵丽再度重力打造,是专门为大学英语四级备考人群打造的视频版四级词汇串记,以精选历年四级词汇题目为载体,以题目题干中的重点、难点单词为线索,串讲大学英语四级最核心、最高频的1000-1500常考单词。讲解中贯穿联想、分类记忆,词根词缀总结记忆,以及口诀谐音法等记忆,单词记忆不再枯燥乏味。

1、实用的单词记忆方法和四级单词真题解析。

2、科学的设计模式。本产品为每一道题目配备了实用、有趣、精炼的单词记忆方法。

3、强大的记忆流程和及时的练习巩固环节。重点突出、随时记录。

4、强大的四级单词大纲词库。本产品精选3000四级大纲词汇,为词库里的每一个单词配备标准音标、词义、及真人发音,并为每个单词配上实用常用重点词组及例句,加强了学生对单词的实际应用水平,由点带面,达到对单词的活学活用。

新东方赵丽六级词汇

新东方赵丽词汇8000练习题

• Lesson 11. 一、计划 本课程词汇集中在2000~6000,都是一些基本的词汇,生活中常用的词汇,背单词要有目的性,清楚自己参加什么考试,要有针对性,才更有热情
  • Lesson 23、外来词汇 chaos chaos 混乱、紊乱 /chaos flirt flirt 调情 /flirt quaint quaint 古怪的 acquaint 熟悉,见怪不怪 /quaint charisma charisma 领袖气质 /charisma orison orison 祈祷
  • Lesson 31. Living in that _____ house over there has nearly driven the hero of the story mad. A. bleak B. haunted C. gaunt D. acumen bleak bleak 荒凉的 leak 漏,漏水 /bleak gaunt gaunt 憔悴的,苍白
  • Lesson 42. His body temperature is ______ for three days, the highest point reaching to 40.5 degree centigrade. A. uncommon B. disordered C. abnormal D. extraordinary centigrade centigrade (摄氏)温度 cent
  • Lesson 53. Texas, the second largest state of America, is _______ in natural resources. A. wealthy B. abundant C. scattered D. deposited abundant abundant 丰富的,充裕的 redundant 多余的,过剩的
  • Lesson 64. _____ to some parts of South America is still difficult, because parts of continent are still covered with thick forests. A. Orientation B. Access C. Procession D. Blight orientation 东方,定位
  • Lesson 75. I hope my teacher will take me recent illness into _____ when judging my examination. A. account B. counting C. regard D. observation account count 计算 account 计算,说明 take into account 考
  • 新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 86. I'd ____ his reputation with other farmers and business people in the community and then make a decision about whether or not to approve a loan. A. take into account B. account for C. make up for D
  • Lesson 97. His long service with the company was ____ with a present. A. admitted B. acknowledge C. attributed D. identified acknowledge acknowledge 承认,告知,感谢 /acknowledge admit admit 承认 co
  • Lesson 108. Ms Green has been living in town for only one year, yet she seems to be _______with everyone who comes to the store. A. balked B. admitted C. admired D. acquainted balk balk 拒绝,阻止 protest
  • Lesson 119. Although most birds have only a negligible sense of smell, they ____ vision. A. vigorous B. exact C. acute D. vivid negligible negative 否定的 negligible 微不足道的,可以忽略的 eligib
  • Lesson 1210. The newcomers found it impossible to ____ themselves to the climate sufficiently to make permanent home in the new country. A. shatter B. adapt C. regulate D. coordinate adapt 调整,适应 adep
  • Lesson 1311. By law, when one makes a large purchase, he should have ___ opportunity to change his mind. A. accurate B. urgent C. excessive D. adequate purchase purchase 购买 chase 追求 forget-me-not 勿忘我
  • Lesson 14新东方赵丽词汇课堂Lesson 14听力下载
  • Lesson 1513. His argument does not suggest that mankind can _____ to be wasteful in the utilization of these resources. A.resort B. grant C. afford D. entitle afford afford 负担,承担 /afford resort resor

返回列表